South Park Season 12 **SPOILERS**

Remove this Banner Ad

BTW does anyone know what movie the theme was surrounding?

It was based around the movie the wicker man. Saying that was a fairly average ep, sure i laughed when u find out that britney hadnt died but after that it got a bit disturbing and gross :(.

1203_kenny_hotchick.jpg

Episode 1203: Major Boobage

In a South Park homage to the 1981 film, “Heavy Metal”, the boys are trying to get Kenny off the latest drug craze that’s captured the junior high and under set.

good to have a new kenny episode... hopefully this lifts the standard a bit...

I can't even remember the last time Kenny had something important to do on the show. It's been all Butters instead.

that was pretty awesome...

however i reckon it would've been a lot funnier if randy was cheesing instead of gerald... although i guess they wanted to do that shot on the podium with the wife standing by him, as is often seen now in american politics... but still, think it should've been randy...

great to see kenny back in all his glory... thought they could've expanded a bit on cartman hiding the cats like schindler... was waiting for him to do something evil to them all...

i wonder how many drugs trey and matt were doing when they wrote that...

Haha that was pretty ****ed up at times, very good episode and definitely the best in the series so far. Kenny was in dominating form which was great to see.

w00dy I agree that Randy does it better but at least he admitted to "cheesing" as well which was good

funny episode

Whenever I see something like this on tv etc, I google it.. turns out "cheesing" is in the Urbandictionary with reference to Southpark already?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cheesing

Verb
To become high by way of snorting or sniffing cat piss. Cheesing can cause a psychedelic trip where the person cheesing visits a fantasyland where they get to fornicate with the boob princess. Trey Parker and Matt Stone discovered the miracle effects of cheesing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely would have preferred Randy to Gerald relapsing, that would have been tear worthy! But all in all that was a ripping episode.. Best so far this season. Just OK compared to the epics though... I'd give it a solid 8/10.

Canada on Strike
Episode 1204 (Original Air Date: 2008-04-02)

The head of the World Canadian Bureau leads the country into a long and painful strike and the responsibility of brokering a settlement rests with the boys.

1204.jpg

think it may be a parody of the writers strike?

another solid episode without being totally outstanding... it was good to have some allegory back...

"I'm not your buddy, friend. I'm not your friend, guy. I'm not your guy, buddy." didn't mind this running joke...

only about another 3 episodes left in this run :(

and here are some youtube videos you should watch, especially if you haven't watched the episode yet... and it won't spoil it for you either... anyone got a link for the gopher? i want to see that one...

Afro Ninja
[youtube]BEtIoGQxqQs[/youtube]

Numa Numa
[youtube]e8xvK-tD8Jg[/youtube]

What What (in the butt)
[youtube]fbGkxcY7YFU[/youtube]

Sneezing Panda
[youtube]FzRH3iTQPrk[/youtube]

also check out www.tronguy.net

Remove this Banner Ad

South Park Season 12 **SPOILERS**

Remove this Banner Ad