Southern FL - 2011/12

Remove this Banner Ad

Luckily you protected this player!!! Who asked him to nominate for the draft? His dad?

No clown. It was Freo and North.

Done deal at Lauderdale apparently. Five games at Triabunna and 4 at Lauderdale next year. Committee to be 50/50. Training to be out of Lauderdale. Havent heard of coaches being appointed yet.

No clown. It was Freo and North.

Done deal at Lauderdale apparently. Five games at Triabunna and 4 at Lauderdale next year. Committee to be 50/50. Training to be out of Lauderdale. Havent heard of coaches being appointed yet.

Oh i'm a clown? Well i'm pretty confident that freo and north didn't ask him to nominate for the draft. And i'm pretty confident they wouldn't have done that without at least testing him first? Did this occur?

I was told over the weekend Kingston are going to pull out of the SFL?

Appointed Brad Foster as coach, played mainly reserves last year, lost a lot players, was told they appointed him to get some players back who were thinking of leaving, its a bloody mess.

They seem to be more worried about the statewide than SFL, don't believe what you hear in the papers, old time supporters have given up on them and so have most of last years playing group

Am continually hearing reports about Hobart and to a lesser extent Cygnet, both struggling with numbers and may go into recess. I know its very early in the year and numbers can and do change closer to the start of the season, but Hobart in particular have lost a lot of U/21 players to Kingborough and also a few to the new Hobart City side and with next to no junior club it will only get harder for them.

Am continually hearing reports about Hobart and to a lesser extent Cygnet, both struggling with numbers and may go into recess. I know its very early in the year and numbers can and do change closer to the start of the season, but Hobart in particular have lost a lot of U/21 players to Kingborough and also a few to the new Hobart City side and with next to no junior club it will only get harder for them.

So Hobart, Cygnet & Kingston all struggling for numbers... Is only early days yet, How are other clubs looking?

Claremont had 30-40 on the track tonight, looks like it's going to be NN and the mont then daylight to the rest again

Any news on Hobart? Not many blokes on the training track.

Do Hobart have to field three teams in the SFL?

Only have to field Seniors and Reserves for a couple of years, although obviously it would be in the clubs long term interests to get a underage team up in a year or two

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only have to field Seniors and Reserves for a couple of years, although obviously it would be in the clubs long term interests to get a underage team up in a year or two

Wouldn't be anything new Hobart not bothering with underage sides, if you ask me that's part of the reason they have been piss poor for so long.

Wouldn't be anything new Hobart not bothering with underage sides, if you ask me that's part of the reason they have been piss poor for so long.

What an arrogant Twat you are, you love having a crack at the struggling clubs, what's your clubs excuse for the last 10 or 12 years? You lot have been pissing in each others pockets and saying how good your junior program is for near on twenty years but it took you about 18 of them to make a final series in any decent comp'. Ease up mate, the bombers haven't won anything yet apart from a free ride from AFL TAS.

Not sure I have ever got on here and talked up Lauderdale to be honest nackers, but now you mention it if I were Hobart I would be highly embarrassed that a small suburban club like Lauderdale has breezed straight past them as if nailed to the fence. As for taking 18 years to make a finals series in a decent comp, I reckon you will find they made there first premier league finals series in there 5th year in which they manhandled Hobart at the TCA in the elimination final :) After a slow start in the first few years of the State league (which they are still in by the way) they have managed to make the past two finals series and will be strong contenders again this year I might add. Yes you are right buddy they havent won anything yet but through good administration, coaching and JUNIOR DEVELOPMENT they are still in with a pretty decent crack in the next few years which is more I can say for the Hobart Football Club. And dont call me a twat, you dont know me, have a crack at my posts if you wish but refrain from the name calling.

Not sure I have ever got on here and talked up Lauderdale to be honest nackers, but now you mention it if I were Hobart I would be highly embarrassed that a small suburban club like Lauderdale has breezed straight past them as if nailed to the fence. As for taking 18 years to make a finals series in a decent comp, I reckon you will find they made there first premier league finals series in there 5th year in which they manhandled Hobart at the TCA in the elimination final :) After a slow start in the first few years of the State league (which they are still in by the way) they have managed to make the past two finals series and will be strong contenders again this year I might add. Yes you are right buddy they havent won anything yet but through good administration, coaching and JUNIOR DEVELOPMENT they are still in with a pretty decent crack in the next few years which is more I can say for the Hobart Football Club. And dont call me a twat, you dont know me, have a crack at my posts if you wish but refrain from the name calling.

You are right rocky road, halftimehero is definitely the biggest TWAT on this forum !!!
I am sick to death of your continual rubbishing the Hobart Football club. Obviously you are not close enough(must be in your potato patch) to understand ,the,workings of AFL tas. let me tell you a few secrets,
Lauderdale fc received double the amount of funding than HFC did, pls explain
Oh ,thats right need to play for players and your super coach !!
Why did Lauderdale ,Clarence SOuth launnie,burnie and Devenport fc clubs receive double
$$$$. ( you will never understand that will you)
HFC had asked for equal funding ,but afl tas ,told them to jump !!
Kingston twin ovals received $500,000 from afl in 2011, why ? cause Dominc Baker and Scott Wade
are old boys. Afl Vic ,are pissed off that the money was spent on a country ground (easy fix wipe out HFC and NHFC ) and introduce Kingston .
thanks to Brett Stubs from THE Mercury (another Kingston boy),plastered it all over the back page of the mercury, as a consequence 17 seniors players walked out at the end of 2011,you should remember the 5 that turned up at Lauderdale
Your baby ,Junior Development,HFC only productive area in its recruiting zone was Kingston,
Unfortunately the Sandy Bay Junior club(fully aligned with the Hutchison s school) has the exact same recruiting zone ,guess who gets priority (thanks billy Sorell).
Halltime ,do not ever,ever post again on the Hobart Football club,or l will start telling some half truths about Lauderdale

You are right rocky road, halftimehero is definitely the biggest TWAT on this forum !!!
I am sick to death of your continual rubbishing the Hobart Football club. Obviously you are not close enough(must be in your potato patch) to understand ,the,workings of AFL tas. let me tell you a few secrets,
Why did Lauderdale ,Clarence SOuth launnie,burnie and Devenport fc clubs receive double
Kingston twin ovals received $500,000 from afl in 2011, why ? cause Dominc Baker and Scott Wade
are old boys. Afl Vic ,are pissed off that the money was spent on a country ground (easy fix wipe out HFC and NHFC ) and introduce Kingston .
thanks to Brett Stubs from THE Mercury (another Kingston boy),plastered it all over the back page of the mercury, as a consequence 17 seniors players walked out at the end of 2011,you should remember the 5 that turned up at Lauderdale
Your baby ,Junior Development,HFC only productive area in its recruiting zone was Kingston,
Unfortunately the Sandy Bay Junior club(fully aligned with the Hutchison s school) has the exact same recruiting zone ,guess who gets priority (thanks billy Sorell).
Halltime ,do not ever,ever post again on the Hobart Football club,or l will start telling some half truths about Lauderdale

You are rightrocky road, halftimehero is definitely the biggest TWAT on this forum !!!

Whats this post got to do with AFL TAS?, How about explaining why the precious Hobart Football Club 10 or 12 or so years ago solely relied on one school to recruit there younger players from? How lazy was that? couldn't be bothered to try and run there own junior club could they? How naive to think you could build a decent senior Football club from one school. Blaming AFL TAS seems an easy way out for me when you should be looking solely and squarely in your own backyard. Tell me who these 5 players are from Hobart that turned up at Lauderdale?

You are rightrocky road, halftimehero is definitely the biggest TWAT on this forum !!!

You keep saying that Scott Wade is giving all these favours to Kingston because he is a past player, is he not a past premiership player, william leitch medal winner and coach of Hobart? Is his father not a past premiership player and former president of the Hobart Football Club?

Been hearing an add on the radio ( tote sport radio ) from Hobart FC advertising training times and venue. Is a different way of attracting new players or they really struggling for numbers

Been hearing an add on the radio ( tote sport radio ) from Hobart FC advertising training times and venue. Is a different way of attracting new players or they really struggling for numbers

Struggling a bit mate from all reports. Playing sorell tomorrow night at prembroke ! Bit early for it Id say !

Remove this Banner Ad

Southern FL - 2011/12

Remove this Banner Ad

Back