Senior List
Mar 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Cleveland Cavaliers
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/101819/default.aspx

Could be that CHB we are longing for, could be worth the punt. I'm not sure on quality as he could not break into the competitions worst side. So is certainly not the best potion but there are not a lot of other half backs on the market. i personally do not want him and would only be taken on a needs basis. Would much prefer a knights or Salopek though. It was also good we did not take him last year as we would have had to pay a higher price

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/101819/default.aspx

No Spangher.

Anyone know if Casboult shows any speed? If so could he be given a try as a big bodied defender.

Good in the air, strong, disposal by foot average therefore needs to give off with hands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone wants a CHB.

This guy might be the only thing even close to that available.

If we dont get him, everyone will cry that we didnt get the CHB we need.
If we do get him, everyone will cry saying we're wasting our time.

The club really cant win.

Oh, but what if we throw our 1st rounder and Jacobs at Geelong for Harry Taylor? They'll rightly tell us to get f*cked.

I saw just such a bicycle locked up outside Visy Park just yesterday. Except it had training wheels. Paul Bower was admiring it jealously. And then he fell off and grazed his knee.

I saw just such a bicycle locked up outside Visy Park just yesterday. Except it had training wheels. Paul Bower was admiring it jealously. And then he fell off and grazed his knee.
worst part was he wasnt even riding anything

Originally posted by Jeremias
Did you notice that article was written over a week ago?

I saw it not mentioned on the boards so i thought i may inform people who it has past by including myself. sorry if it has already been discussed and i missed it.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Spangher wants out of Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back