Spida was robbed

Remove this Banner Ad

appalling.

White getting the #1 ruck spot is one thing. With bum chum Robert Walls so far up his arse it's maybe understandable, even though Everitt had clearly the better year.

But to leave him out altogether is just disgraceful.

Personal vendetta.

The whole concept of the AA team ceased to exist when they left CRawford out of the 2003 side. The people picking that team are a pack of drunks, selection of this side is another excuse for a chosen few to party at the expense of the AFL.

As for Jeff White, he's only a shadow of the ruckman Everitt is. The selectors obviously didn't see Round 1 when Everitt made White look like an Under 13s player. The whole AFL experience continues to disappoint, I don't think I'll follow footy any more .. it's too corrupt.

It's the same as the Brownlow. They just pick people with good reputation or in a winning side. The fact that Everit had a fantastic season while being in a side who finished last, should get him in to the side. White only plays good when the team plays good!

its of no suprise to me...spider being left out is a laugh and a disgrace..BUT..!!!!!!
here's one for you that still kills me ...
in 1991 when our great hawks defeated the weagles in the granny and were clearly the best team in the comp,not one, yes thats right, not one hawthorn player made the all australian team...its unbelievable...
to me , the AA team is nothing more than someones own perspective..
all of the different AA teams by members on this forum have warant,just because spider was left out doesnt mean he was not the best ruck in comp in 2004..he will win our B+F and poll well in the brownlow, perhaps more than white so who is right..blokes like tossa walls or the thousands of people who believe differently...including non hawk fans..even some melbourne supporters have addmitted spider having a better year..while spider dominated the ruck,our team failed,white was not the reason for melbourne climb up the ladder..

spider you are the number 1..........

lasher said:
its of no suprise to me...spider being left out is a laugh and a disgrace..BUT..!!!!!!
here's one for you that still kills me ...
in 1991 when our great hawks defeated the weagles in the granny and were clearly the best team in the comp,not one, yes thats right, not one hawthorn player made the all australian team...its unbelievable...
to me , the AA team is nothing more than someones own perspective..
all of the different AA teams by members on this forum have warant,just because spider was left out doesnt mean he was not the best ruck in comp in 2004..he will win our B+F and poll well in the brownlow, perhaps more than white so who is right..blokes like tossa walls or the thousands of people who believe differently...including non hawk fans..even some melbourne supporters have addmitted spider having a better year..while spider dominated the ruck,our team failed,white was not the reason for melbourne climb up the ladder..

spider you are the number 1..........

Exactly mate.

Completely agree with you guys. Just heard the reasoning, they went with a shorter ruck because the forward line was so tall. Apparently White works around the ground better than Spider. WHAT THE????

Remove this Banner Ad

Spida was robbed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back