FTA-TV **SPOILERS** Survivor: Phillippines

Remove this Banner Ad

Kicks off in just under a month (Sept 19)

Cast and some other details revealed today.

Three returning players will be revealed in a week.

survivor-season-25-cast1.jpg

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/20/survivor-philippines-cast-lisa-whelchel-jeff-kent/

When it comes to other twists, the Do It Yourself challenges from last season will not be making a repeat appearance, and there will be a new wrinkle to the first hidden immunity idols. “They are hidden in plain sight,” says host Jeff Probst. “There’s actually a clue at the bottom of a rice jar that says, ‘The idol is hidden in plain sight. In fact, it’s right under your nose.’ And if they take the top of the rice tin off, they would find that is the idol. The top of the rice tin is the idol.” Sneaky!
:thumbsu:

Been wanting China style HII for a while so I'm very happy with that.

Probst has said that this is going to be a great season, so huge expectations.. hope Penner goes far

Also, just for those that may or may not know, Australia now has a Survivor Radio Show!

survivoroz.com

You can download the interviews the host does from the above website. Basically just interviews Survivor contestants, get a bit of behind the scenes stuff, they're view on the game etc.

Wide range of contestants have been interviews from all seasons, from first boot to winners

Notible ones are:

Richard Hatch
Rupert Boneham
Sundra Diaz-Twine
Fairplay
Cirie Fields
Terry Dietz
Penner
Yau Man
James Clemment
Courtney Yates
Colton

Kim (one world winner) coming in a few weeks

Really solid cast from the videos posted on the link. Baseball MVP and former Facts of Life actress, interesting.

On first impressions I like Jeff Kent (the MVP), Katie (may be strategic and she's a looker), Angie (so. hot.) and Carter (seems alright).

Trouble/play maker: Malcolm, Peter

Laughs: Zane, Artis

Most annoying laugh: R.C.

God freak: Roxanne

Also one more mention for Angie.

Cast in general looks a bit of meh.

Really, I think they all look like Survivor fans with some physicality and intelligence. I can't pick a first gone from the videos.

Going to follow this one as it airs rather than wait for Nine as I think this thread will be more active, glad Penner is returning

Really, I think they all look like Survivor fans with some physicality and intelligence. I can't pick a first gone from the videos.

Didn't see the videos, but yeah definitely a good mix.

Peter seems to have a good head on him.

Zane could be a psycho.

Jeff an early favourite to get to top 3. Will never win it though.

Ochre, you're alive! Come back and visit us at Stranded!

Also, any other Aussie Survivor fans who wanna play Survivor online, hit me up as usual!

As for this season, Malcolm looks the goods from what I've seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty pumped about the next two seasons from what I've heard.

Can't wait to see Malcolm play. Kind of a spoiler>
He was invited back for the following season.

Eugh every time I go back there's just more people I dont know, and the people I do know hate each other even more.

You should Ochre.

But I love this new location. Looks so much better than Samoa and Nicaragua. Best since Tocantins. I don't mind the cast but most of the guys seem like mega douches but I like the look of Malcolm, Artis and Zane. Pete seems like the worst of them imo, but at least he should be interesting.

Very much looking forward to this. Looks to have much more potential than the more recent seasons. However, I seem to say that with every new season.

Too hard too soon for Zane. He had potential.

Mike looks to be the only returning player who understands where he sits - lol at how badly accident prone he is though. Russell knows but can't help himself. Penner is looking pretty oblivious atm. I guess if they keep winning there is time to turn that around.

Angie, Denise and Malcolm all seem to be pretty solid players on the blue team, so hopefully they can turn it around.

From the other teams Jeff and RC have player written all over them. Jeff v. Penner, get the feeling the blood will be spilt quickly on that one and will be a big momentum play on that tribe.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV **SPOILERS** Survivor: Phillippines

Remove this Banner Ad

Back