Sponsors abandoning the good ship Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
adidas recently dropped Tyson Gay after his positive drug test.

adidas also sponsor.....
I expect their PR/sponsorship execs will be fielding a few media enquiries this week...

There was talk of this when the story first broke back in February. Andy D went and spoke to sponsors and reassured them.

They aren't feeling so reassured now, so it seems. And where is Andy? On a plane to the US researching equalisation? Irony is at an all time high.

where was he when st kilda sponsors were jumping because gilbert supposedly knocked up a high schooler. only for the truth to come out later that it was all a lie

where was he when st kilda sponsors were jumping because gilbert supposedly knocked up a high schooler. only for the truth to come out later that it was all a lie
How do you know he wasn't working behind the scenes for you club with your sponsors after having a charged rapist playing in your team??

How do you know he wasn't working behind the scenes for you club with your sponsors after having a charged rapist playing in your team??

lol i know for a fact he went no where near the issue. didnt wanna touch it with a 10 ft pole

it has cost us 10s of millions of dollar: source our CEO

we actually probably had a very good case for defamation against the herald sun. but as usually we were too pussy to follow it up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It begs the question how they can just pull out of a contract???? seems ALL contracts will be worthless....maybe even the players. Dean Robinson was smart to resign and now submit a Fair work Australia claim before the shit really hits the fan.

Essendon might be rebuilding from the ground up in 2016. ....

No Wonder David Evans feels crook....
Remember the season launch?

"We'll look back on the start of the season 2013 as a difficult time but a watershed moment. A moment where we confronted our mistakes, when we learned some tough lessons and we took stock". He followed up with a comment that "Mistakes have been made" and "We will rebuild".

I'm hearing that 3AW is reporting that Kia has dropped their sponsorship of Essendon. I guess they need to protect their reputation.

Is anyone aware of other sponsors abandoning ship?

Surprised it took so long, TBH.

Must've been some contractual hurdle preventing it, I guess.

KIA havent announced it. KIA and any other company associated with essendon wont be getting my business until they make a stand against their actions

Good. Actually avoid all car companies and sell whatever you have now.

The fact that I'm driving on the road with people like you is scary enough.

Trollollolloll.

I have tried to have empathy towards EFC and their supporters, but the way they have conducted themselves individually and as a collective, NO MORE.
you are a soulless club with no inkling of any moral fibre, a Club with of self interest is what you represent, you will rot on your south west runway training ground in Tullamarine
R I P

I have tried to have empathy towards EFC and their supporters, but the way they have conducted themselves individually and as a collective, NO MORE.
you are a soulless club with no inkling of any moral fibre, a Club with of self interest is what you represent, you will rot on your south west runway training ground in Tullamarine
R I P

Oh turn it up. What are you basing this on? From what you've seen on this board?

If you're going to bundle all Essendon supporters into one group from what you've seen on this board, then you seriously must also hate the entire human race considering the vermin that lurk this board.

Actually I must admit I have gained a little more respect for some of my Essendon buddies, they are shattered and have admitted they can't understand why Hird and the EFC continue to lie about all of this. But then I came on BF and saw how truly ****ed up the EFC posters on here are and I was like yep, I couldn't care less if the club is destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back