News Sponsorship for 2014 - AHG front + back for 3 years

Remove this Banner Ad

**** you Webjet your service is shit anyway you don't deserve to be on our jumper ****in' hacks.
Meme-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I made this thread after getting an email from MFC today in regards to 30% off kaspersky anti virus....

So they peddle virus detection software and yet not one peep out of them for the season and a half Neeld was in charge? Back to the drawing board, boys.

Why would you do this to us ?
I figured that considering we're all MFC supporters, we'd be well equipped to handle having our hopes built up only for them to be completely shattered.

Trust me, no-one was more disappointed than me when I rang the old man to find out which mob he purchased the van from.

Feel we have to drop the 'Demons logo name' if we are to crack major sponsors. Living in Asia for the past 10 years, I know Asia's hate 'demons'. Just need to watch Asian TV shows/movies. We could gain a huge number of new members of Asian's living in Melbourne, Darwin, and aboard if we drop 'Demons'.
If marketing is done right, I see no problem in membership exceeding 100,000.
About time we moved worldwide, and give us every chance to gain new members and (Major Asian bussiness in Australia/Asia) new sponsors areas/countries.

New name ??? let you guys/club decide, but maybe Melbourne United or Just Melbourne Football Club.

Feel we have to drop the 'Demons logo name' if we are to crack major sponsors. Living in Asia for the past 10 years, I know Asia's hate 'demons'. Just need to watch Asian TV shows/movies. We could gain a huge number of new members of Asian's living in Melbourne, Darwin, and aboard if we drop 'Demons'.
About time we moved worldwide, and give us every chance to gain new members and (Major Asian bussiness in Australia/Asia) new sponsors areas/countries.

New name ??? let you guys/club decide, but maybe Melbourne United or Just Melbourne Football Club.
Maybe something like this? :confused:
484348_1_O.jpg

Nah, Demons actually sound great. The most original name in the AFL by far. Every other one is either a cat or a bird.

Manchester United has an extremely strong following in Thailand, and guess what? The Red Devils.

thing is, they tried the no demons thing, then they tried the demons thing, demons actually worked better in china, hence them bringing it back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back