Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone has heard of anything in regards to how we are going in relation to obtaining two new sponsors, feel free to post here (rumour and innuendo accepted).

Slow and steady on this. New sleeve sponsor for media polo signed up as I understand. Company with nice colours!

Haere Ra

Is there a thought process in Tigerland that if we can't land one or two big fish, we go the other way and get the same dollars but through more smaller deals?

Slow and steady on this. New sleeve sponsor for media polo signed up as I understand. Company with nice colours!

Haere Ra

logo.gif

:confused: ;) :confused: :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeah, RT I could realy get into that imagine Tigger and Mickey Mouse at the family day, you would have every kid under 5 under our spell. Tigger could wear a RFC jumper in a few episodes of Mickey's fun house on Saturday before 7:00 am , watch the little tikes get up and beg their parents for a jumper 'just like Tiggers' .

What a way to cross polinate

Go Tiggers, yellow and black.

Khan

Was down at Punt Rd today and the talk was that we're not too far away from getting it done. I believe the draw might have been a bit of a factor as the new sponsor would obviously want value for money.

I'd go after CommBank, record profits, right colours

Good call True Thylacine, I've often found myself walking past a branch thinking just that. But it seems CB sponser entire comps like national netball (I think). I can't think of a single club they have sponsored can anyone else?? Financially it would be great for the Tig's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Back