Cancelled
Jun 9, 2004
NSW
AFL Club
Richmond
Just did the afl ladder predictor on afl.com.au
with some scary results.

Imagine this possibilty.

Richmond lose all games by 10 goals - except for round 21 - where they lose by 2 goals to Hawthorn.

Hawks beat Bulldogs and Tigers by 2 goals and lose the other games by 10 goals.

Dogs lose to Hawthorn by 2 goals and all the other games by 10 goals.

We'd end up with the spoon.

I'd like number 1 pick but not sure about the spoon thing.

Not that unliely now is it. It all comes down to the game against the hawks.
I'd say we'll get smashed by Hawthorn.
Still want to trade Ottens?

This could upset a lot of the traditional richmond supporters. But I mean - who really cares??? i HOPE we do win the wooden spoon. I hate seeing richmond loose (have for the past ten years anyway) but the only way we are going to get better at all ever is to get some really quality kids through the draft. Its a price i am willing to pay to see SOME sort of success in the not to distant future.

itsintheblood said:
We deserve it and we should ask for a spoon each for every player and coach.

We are the worst side in the comp without a shadow of a doubt. We will lose every game remaining.

And make them hang the spoons from their necks for the entire summer.

itsintheblood said:
We are the worst side in the comp without a shadow of a doubt. We will lose every game remaining.
if anything ITTB all 3 sides deserve the spoon.
put it this way even if you select a side from all 3 clubs that side would struggle to make the 8. :D

cheers!

psi said:
This could upset a lot of the traditional richmond supporters. But I mean - who really cares??? i HOPE we do win the wooden spoon. I hate seeing richmond loose (have for the past ten years anyway) but the only way we are going to get better at all ever is to get some really quality kids through the draft. Its a price i am willing to pay to see SOME sort of success in the not to distant future.

well said! The reason why we have been unsuccessful is that over the last 3 years we have been mediorce to the point that we can't even be bad enough to quality for a priority pick but we weren't good enough to play finals. No man's land. We need a quality first round pick. To be safe we need 2 picks as the last decent first round pick we had, we wasted it on the 'under-achiever' in Fiora.

Remove this Banner Ad

spoon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back