Sportsbet have said no to bets on GWS,GC and theDEES lo

Remove this Banner Ad

Kanga3220

Cancelled
Aug 12, 2011
Lol @ the Stuttgart Dees
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sports bet have come out and said no to betting on the easy-beats of the Comp namely Gold Coast Suns and GWS but the dees have also been mentioned in the same sentence ROFL

Eddie is pissed some clubs get to play the EASY-BEATS lol twice

GWS and GCS have an excuse for being labelled easy-beats but the Dees who tanked for picks well.....they have just been a horrendous failure.

Maybe they should fold and split the players between the new Franchises???

Interesting thread coming from a Norf supporter given these are the only teams their s**tstain club has a chance of beating :cool:

just got off the phone with my bookie. Apparently he is only offering $0.99 for a Geelong win.

maybe the kangas should be added to that list of yours sooz.

with my winnings I might be able to afford a pudding.

What a load of shit.

If they are that short why is Sportsbet only offering $41 for a GWS win.

Should be $500+. If it was I (along with half of WCE's corrupt drug using players) would be all over it :cool::cool:

Trust a Carlton fan to think of ways to cheat the system.

Who cares about the AFL era. Your shit club joined our league, not vice versa.

I can make a case as to why every premiership in history should have an asterisk :cool:

I can understand while a Carllolton flog would prefer to forget about the AFL era. But for cheating your lot have been shit. In the 21st century you have been even worse then Fremantle & Richmond.

So keep on dreaming about your yesterdays. You poor sad little old flog.

No one ever suggested that Carlcheat flogs were not good at cheating, lying & posting bullshit.

I thought GWS were going to be no pushovers this year?

Better watch out, odds should be good for Richmond making it past 9th then :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/mor...r-western-sydney/story-e6frf9jf-1226323306206

"The weakness of GWS, Gold Coast and Melbourne has raised fresh concerns about an unfair, compromised fixture which allows some clubs to play the "easybeats" twice, while others only get one opportunity."

A friend said he got 2.89 for a WC / StK / NM / Adel Multi on the weekend. I only bet on certainties or non-favourites that should be favourites (Fremantle in Round 1, Geelong in Rd 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sportsbet have said no to bets on GWS,GC and theDEES lo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back