Spud Firrito

Remove this Banner Ad

pedro5

Rookie
Oct 3, 2004
Other Teams
kangaroos
How do you think spud will go in 2005. l have big raps for him and reckon he'll play 100 games plus for us.

Needs a massive pre-season, with a bigger tank he could be awesome and a regular midfield feature. If not, he may struggle to be a regular at all.

pedro5 said:
How do you think spud will go in 2005. l have big raps for him and reckon he'll play 100 games plus for us.

he'll be a regular next year, considering he was getting games with a very bung back

Adds alot of strength to our midfield and could play on half back flank.

First half of the season was pretty good, then got injured and wasnt the same.

A fit and firing firrito will be a welcom addition to our team!!

The Urch said:
A fit and firing Firrito will be a welcome addition to our team!!
Definitely. I hope that his back injury is well and truly in the past. Spud's hardness and long kicking are both welcome in our team.

With his back right and a bigger motor he'll be great for us next year (I'm hoping), as I think that early in '04 he added an element of size and physicality to our midfield which gave it a much more imposing look.

2005...........the year of the Spud!

T'toes

Should be a real key to our midfield next year. I have him, Simmo and Harro starting in the guts next year. Great to have a big bloke with presence in the middle, and if he can replicate his form from the first couple of games in 2004 over a longer period next year we have a real winner on our hands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

geez, one of my better memories from the season was Firrito tackilng Roo and smacking his head into the ground. Definitely the kind of grunt/mongrel we need.

windsock said:
Should be a real key to our midfield next year. I have him, Simmo and Harro starting in the guts next year. Great to have a big bloke with presence in the middle, and if he can replicate his form from the first couple of games in 2004 over a longer period next year we have a real winner on our hands.
wHAT do you know Windsock. You didn't rate him a player at the start of the year, did ya. Bandwagon.

Back Seat Of A Taxi said:
wHAT do you know Windsock. You didn't rate him a player at the start of the year, did ya. Bandwagon.

Isn't Windsock allowed to change his mind?

I know he was pretty harsh on Firitto at the beginning, but if Firitto's form and efforts have changed Windsock's mind, then well and good.

Love that bit of play where Firrito keeps the ball in play and gets it off to Wellsy for a goal.......Can't remember who we were playing that day.....

Guess who managed to snaffle Spud's long sleeve home guernsey in this years dirty jumper auction............. :cool:

Don't you start taxi boy. First Woodson got it wrong all those weeks ago and now you appear to be just as ignorant.

Fornthe record, I have NEVER cooked Spud (so to speak) on this or any other forum!!!

(thanks anyway Shinners!)

Re: Gus #24

windsock said:
Don't you start taxi boy. First Woodson got it wrong all those weeks ago and now you appear to be just as ignorant.

Fornthe record, I have NEVER cooked Spud (so to speak) on this or any other forum!!!

(thanks anyway Shinners!)

Yup. :eek: Knew someone starting with W and then Windsock was posting at the time so I nailed him to the cross... almost crucified but I did apologize!

Definately was Wrath !! Sly dog ! ;)

Re:Shame we have a troll 'so called' supporter

fahmi said:
Firrito is a dud

Pfffft !! 29 posts in and that's all you can come up with !! (in the off season as well !!)

Shame on you fahmi

pedro5 said:
Fahmi please tell us why you think FIRRITO is a dud.

What has he done that proves he isn't?
I hope he proves me wrong...but I don't think he will

Remove this Banner Ad

Spud Firrito

Remove this Banner Ad

Back