Toast Spurr

Remove this Banner Ad

As De Boer, yes, couple of cm's off our dear leader.

I hope Lower can get a regular gig next year, I remember when our midfield consisted of guys like Schammer/Bell/Carr/Black so it's a welcome change to now have close to if not the biggest bodied midfield going around, Lower/Barlow/Mundy/Fyfe/Deboer/Morabito/Hill are all around the 190cm mark or over and Hill, our smallest at 185cm would have still been a giant in our 2002-2007 era midfield. Even Pearce and Mzungu are comfortably over 180cm.

Another year working with Stone and a fit Sandi and it's hard to see us losing too many contested wars.

Yep. Very deceptive on the telly. But stand beside him and hei s one solid unit. Chiselled out of granite. And very dep chai!

no homo
very dep chai. Just on that, the lads are a pretty good looking bunch these days.if my lady didn't already have a mortgage on my arse, I'd be looking to shift some real estate, know what I'm saying'? Awoogah!

I can also see de boer taking McPhee's role. They are the same height iirc and have similar attributes.

Except Matty can't kick as far as McPhee, or as accurately... and as far as I know has never played in the back line. He and McPhee are very similar physically... but the kicking skills will pretty much put the kibosh on any chance he'll ever play down there. That, and the pile of 3rd tall/defensive flanker's we've got.

Except Matty can't kick as far as McPhee, or as accurately... and as far as I know has never played in the back line. He and McPhee are very similar physically... but the kicking skills will pretty much put the kibosh on any chance he'll ever play down there. That, and the pile of 3rd tall/defensive flanker's we've got.
None of those flankers can match de boer for hardness, except maybe spur, who's about five centimeters shorter and already playing regularly. I've not really noticed his field kicking, though, so you may be right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Spurr

Remove this Banner Ad

Back