St Bernads Line up

Remove this Banner Ad

dumpsaw_01

Draftee
Sep 21, 2004
Other Teams
richmond
Can anyone post a likely line up for st bernads this year????
or just have a crack at a side. A lot of people seem to know a few of their players.

FB: Josh Kassis Tom Caven Matt Hughes

HB: Anthony Greaney David Mitchell Jake Bevanda

C: Alex Singleton Ben Toniolo Nic Cattapan

HF: Alex Jolley Jake Foulds James Polkinghorne

FF: Nick James Darcy Daniher Steve Morris

Foll: Tom Duyndam Ben Considine Andrew Horne

i probably missed a few players who could make the team

Drizzle said:
Looks alright. Some good names across the board but don't think it'd match their Sun Shield winning '03 side.

Nothing ever will. Probably the strongest ever side in St. Bernards history. 5 of those players are now at AFL clubs.

'blues06' do u go to bernards? if so wat yr r u in?

there r plenty of players pushing for 1st 18 selection. bernards will definately be a strong side and will have plenty of depth as well.

blues06 said:
FB: Josh Kassis Tom Caven Matt Hughes

HB: Anthony Greaney David Mitchell Jake Bevanda

C: Alex Singleton Ben Toniolo Nic Cattapan

HF: Alex Jolley Jake Foulds James Polkinghorne

FF: Nick James Darcy Daniher Steve Morris

Foll: Tom Duyndam Ben Considine Andrew Horne

i probably missed a few players who could make the team

Definitely a spot up for grabs in the forward pocket. N.James very much under done.

yeh N.JAMES is definately underdone and i beleive tht will be found out in the practise matches. he's goin to have to work extremely hard to keep his spot in the 1's as there r many players pushing for a birth in the team.

Champs wear da No.16 said:
yeh N.JAMES is definately underdone and i beleive tht will be found out in the practise matches. he's goin to have to work extremely hard to keep his spot in the 1's as there r many players pushing for a birth in the team.
i heard alot about daniher hes really good yeah i aint a st.bernards boy so im asken not bean a smart ass. is he a freak?

future29 said:
i heard alot about daniher hes really good yeah i aint a st.bernards boy so im asken not bean a smart ass. is he a freak?
Vic Metro under 16s full forward/centre half forward last year eligible for father/son. Great player, lightning off the mark, strong mark and can finish. Very good player

i play for assumption and that Jamesy kid is a top player. awesome set of hands unfit but it didnt matter...i think he kicked 3.5 against us yesterday he will be a key for bernards

dannydickfos99 said:
i play for assumption and that Jamesy kid is a top player. awesome set of hands unfit but it didnt matter...i think he kicked 3.5 against us yesterday he will be a key for bernards

Who won?
Better players from each side?
Goals?

St. Bernads by a goal. Good hitout both teams played well in patches, St Bernads looked a very good running side, very fit. For ack Nixon killed it.

Divado said:
St. Bernads by a goal. Good hitout both teams played well in patches, St Bernads looked a very good running side, very fit. For ack Nixon killed it.
who played well from bernards? did u see that N.James is he anygood?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^^^^
dannydickfos99 said:

Would be a tough match up for most teams, looks pretty handy.

wizza14 said:
who played well from bernards? did u see that N.James is he anygood?

now come on wizza there is no need to talk urself up.

bernards didnt look good at the start but ended up playing themselves into form. key thing was tht they won with missing 6 of there best 18.

now come on wizza there is no need to talk urself up.

bernards didnt look good at the start but ended up playing themselves into form. key thing was tht they won with missing 6 of there best 18.
i dont know but i was speaking to the coach of st bernards and i was told only 3 key players were missing assumption were also missing players and lets not forget kicked 12 points we cant live in a world of woodve n coodves i know n bernards deserved the win but jus say we kiked 50% of our points into goals we win by 5 goals so u know

future29 said:
i dont know but i was speaking to the coach of st bernards and i was told only 3 key players were missing assumption were also missing players and lets not forget kicked 12 points we cant live in a world of woodve n coodves i know n bernards deserved the win but jus say we kiked 50% of our points into goals we win by 5 goals so u know

STFU, you can only blame yourself especially that shinners kid
missed some easy goals

Divado said:
missed some easy goals
yes i know in the end it is only ourselves we can blame and i did say that we dont live in a world of coodve n shoodves we lost fair and square and bernards deserved the win yes totally agrre some are blaming him for the loss alone arrives late severely under done questioning his commitment

Divado said:
missed some easy goals

Blame him? The kid was diagnosed with Glandular Fever four weeks ago, all credit to him for just showing up and playing.

Five posters didn't help the cause but IMO Bernards owe a win to a very, very good full back. Don't know his name and I think he was number 32, but played a admirable game from full back, running and setting up more plays then anyone else on the ground.

Will be very interesting to see how the two teams fair in the Herald Sun

future29 said:

Tom Dyndum Ruck
Jake Fould CHF
Alex Jolley On ball
Steve Morris Forward/On ball
Anthony Greaney Defender
Jake Bevanda Defender
Josh Kassis Defender/on ball

None played and would be in best 18. Plus 2 of St B's best (Horne and Polkinghorne) spent 1.5 quarters on the bench. Don't know which coach you were talking to.

Invigoration said:
Blame him? The kid was diagnosed with Glandular Fever four weeks ago, all credit to him for just showing up and playing.

Five posters didn't help the cause but IMO Bernards owe a win to a very, very good full back. Don't know his name and I think he was number 32, but played a admirable game from full back, running and setting up more plays then anyone else on the ground.

Will be very interesting to see how the two teams fair in the Herald Sun

full back for st.bernards is tom caven, he was doing pre season with cannons but opted to drop out after christmas. good player as he polled well in b&f for school last yr and he won his club b&f from fullback. his club team were premiers in 2005. he's a good player and he kept many good full forwards quiet last yr, hope fully it continues in 2006.

aberdaberdo said:
Tom Dyndum Ruck
Jake Fould CHF
Alex Jolley On ball
Steve Morris Forward/On ball
Anthony Greaney Defender
Jake Bevanda Defender
Josh Kassis Defender/on ball

None played and would be in best 18. Plus 2 of St B's best (Horne and Polkinghorne) spent 1.5 quarters on the bench. Don't know which coach you were talking to.
hey if that fould was to play at chf where would daniher be left to play

Bernards stop braging yes the line up on paper is good but (who ever put the line up on the sight was a bit stupid ) anything can happen in a season look at Alex Jolley

Remove this Banner Ad

St Bernads Line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back