St Kilda City found cheating...

Remove this Banner Ad

ok tasiyan, whatever you reckon little girl. keep hiding.

Couple of things:

1. bit hard to cheat when your 13 goals in front and smashing the opposition

2 . Wippet , spiros is not tasiyan and if you are found out theres a fair chance you will get a flogging or even better front tas in a couple of weeks and prove yourself

3. No doubt there was a stuff up on the bench, which we have to learn from

4. Wippet come down and polish the cup for us whilst your eating a hamburger Saturday week

5. We will dispute the outcome within reason and whether we win or not
remains to be seen, there are conflicting views within the football circles so we will pursue those and hope for the best

At least the umpires on the weekend can count and know the rules. The same thing happened last year between Chelt and St Pauls. I am sure most people know the story but for the uninformed it went something like this.....

Sziller was sent off late in the third term with a yellow card but was replaced. St Pauls thus had 18 on the ground when the should have only had 17. Chelt called a count but the umpire (who shall remain nameless, and is no longer with the SFL) either couldnt count, didnt know the rules or overruled the rule book and decided to send M.Shalders off for calling a frivolous count, leaving Chelt with only 17 players on the park against St Pauls 18.
St Pauls went on to win by a goal and it effectively cost Chelt the double chance.
The league gave Chelt the opportunity to appeal the result but in the spirit if the game they decided let things be although they had been on the wrong end of the stick.

So there is history of an appeal but under the circumstances I'm finding it hard to figure out what grounds StKC would have. I suppose this is one occasion where the power of the almighty dollar cant get you out of the shit!

SF, I would be interested to know where StKilda city have ever been on the end or solved any issue financially with the league:

I ll give you a few where we have beeen shafted:

Hassan tribunal & appeal 2007- cost $1000 both umpires had conflicting evidence, we present anex AFL advocate, who will no longer represent the club because the charge should have been thrown out penalty 3 weeks

Casset 2008 gets jaw broken , will miss 10 striker gets 3 weeks

2007 @2 nd semi final , umpire pays freekick 150 metres off ball, blatant cheating St Pauls get goal changes game, umpire no longer in league

etc,etc,etc

Yet we still have the cup
No much love there buddy

Couple of things:

1. bit hard to cheat when your 13 goals in front and smashing the opposition

2 . Wippet , spiros is not tasiyan and if you are found out theres a fair chance you will get a flogging or even better front tas in a couple of weeks and prove yourself

3. No doubt there was a stuff up on the bench, which we have to learn from

4. Wippet come down and polish the cup for us whilst your eating a hamburger Saturday week

5. We will dispute the outcome within reason and whether we win or not
remains to be seen, there are conflicting views within the football circles so we will pursue those and hope for the best

From what your telling us, you did have 19 men on the ground & if so, the umpire did the correct thing by wiping all your points.

Why the appeal & is it only on a technicality?

SF, I would be interested to know where StKilda city have ever been on the end or solved any issue financially with the league:

I ll give you a few where we have beeen shafted:

Hassan tribunal & appeal 2007- cost $1000 both umpires had conflicting evidence, we present anex AFL advocate, who will no longer represent the club because the charge should have been thrown out penalty 3 weeks

Casset 2008 gets jaw broken , will miss 10 striker gets 3 weeks

2007 @2 nd semi final , umpire pays freekick 150 metres off ball, blatant cheating St Pauls get goal changes game, umpire no longer in league

etc,etc,etc

Yet we still have the cup
No much love there buddy

Every club has things like that go against them its life. On point one, from talking to someone who was at the game, he said that it was reportable but three weeks was harsh. On the Casset issue. No one wishes a bloke to get a broken jaw. Its simply not on. But what happened the previous week when Cass was in an incident with a Highett player, that one got swept under the carpet...and also didnt Heuvel claim that he was eye gouged?? He reportedly had visual evidence yet his evidence was thrown out. I think he only got three as a tit for tat result. If he hadnt been eye gouged he might have got more.
Now Point 3, poor umpiring decisons are a fact of life. They happen every week. Im sure all 10 clubs could point to a decision this year where it has cost the big time (I can think of about 40!) but you need to move on. That same umpire was the one involved in the Chelt/StP count fiasco last year, so you blokes are the only ones who he cost a game for.

I also saw in the Herald Sun that your President John Lambris (which might just be you!) said that the count wasnt in the spirit of the game. Yet you blokes are protesting the result due to the fact that the count wasnt held in the designated area of the ground. IS THAT IN THE SPIRIT OF THE GAME?? Ha!

Finally, apparantly you blokes won the flag last year.....would never have know by reading this forum.:rolleyes: Congrats on that!

Every club has things like that go against them its life. On point one, from talking to someone who was at the game, he said that it was reportable but three weeks was harsh. On the Casset issue. No one wishes a bloke to get a broken jaw. Its simply not on. But what happened the previous week when Cass was in an incident with a Highett player, that one got swept under the carpet...and also didnt Heuvel claim that he was eye gouged?? He reportedly had visual evidence yet his evidence was thrown out. I think he only got three as a tit for tat result. If he hadnt been eye gouged he might have got more.
Now Point 3, poor umpiring decisons are a fact of life. They happen every week. Im sure all 10 clubs could point to a decision this year where it has cost the big time (I can think of about 40!) but you need to move on. That same umpire was the one involved in the Chelt/StP count fiasco last year, so you blokes are the only ones who he cost a game for.

Very well written SF, St Kilda City, and this is a FACT, tip in financial persuasion to the league when they want an investigation for something they are having a cry about. I have SEEN this first hand, and due to such incidents I have been a regular spectator at most St Kilda City games.

If they get the points from the Clayton game, it has only been because of their $$$$ influence, they cheated and got the appropriate result.
Hasan, got the same result as other players on similar charges that year.
Casset was the instigator in the broken jaw incident, hit his head on the fence, and Houston cries and throws money so an investigation was called, because springvale didnt throw any money, the charge against Casset was thrown out, i heard the administration discuss this issue. And by all accounts, didnt Casset try to persue a civil case. That piece of slime will do anything for money, including going down on your missus cuttingedge.
And the umpire who is no longer representing the SFL is at a higher level, therefore promoted, not sacked, which shows that St Kilda City views are that far different from the real word.

Why is it that whenever something goes wrong, you girls have to throw in money to start an investigation, whereas every other team, although may complain, take the result as final.

I will also add that wippet who you were trying to protagonise, is a dingley supporter/player, a division 2 side with about as much eostrogen in them as you guys, although, after watching many of your games i will admit he is on the pulse with one thing, and that is that tasiyan is weak, and rides on the coat tails of the better st kilda players that put their bodies on the line.

One last thing, i have seen too many St Kilda City games this year to go close to tipping them in the finals, St Pauls to win the flag by 5 goals over Cheltenham. SO LIVE UP YOUR FLAG GLORY LAST YEAR, as you seem to do on every post, get over it ladies, it was last year.

I also saw in the Herald Sun that your President John Lambris (which might just be you!) said that the count wasnt in the spirit of the game. Yet you blokes are protesting the result due to the fact that the count wasnt held in the designated area of the ground. IS THAT IN THE SPIRIT OF THE GAME?? Ha!

Finally, apparantly you blokes won the flag last year.....would never have know by reading this forum.:rolleyes: Congrats on that!

What happened with the Highett player?

I have read three pages of this crap. All I can say is that the St Kilda City mercenaries and their 'chip on the shoulder' coach deserve all that befalls them. STkC have no idea about the spirit of the game. Even your replacement for Cassett is a mercenary. Whinge on you dicks.

Very well written SF, St Kilda City, and this is a FACT, tip in financial persuasion to the league when they want an investigation for something they are having a cry about. I have SEEN this first hand, and due to such incidents I have been a regular spectator at most St Kilda City games.

If they get the points from the Clayton game, it has only been because of their $$$$ influence, they cheated and got the appropriate result.
Hasan, got the same result as other players on similar charges that year.
Casset was the instigator in the broken jaw incident, hit his head on the fence, and Houston cries and throws money so an investigation was called, because springvale didnt throw any money, the charge against Casset was thrown out, i heard the administration discuss this issue. And by all accounts, didnt Casset try to persue a civil case. That piece of slime will do anything for money, including going down on your missus cuttingedge.
And the umpire who is no longer representing the SFL is at a higher level, therefore promoted, not sacked, which shows that St Kilda City views are that far different from the real word.

Why is it that whenever something goes wrong, you girls have to throw in money to start an investigation, whereas every other team, although may complain, take the result as final.

I will also add that wippet who you were trying to protagonise, is a dingley supporter/player, a division 2 side with about as much eostrogen in them as you guys, although, after watching many of your games i will admit he is on the pulse with one thing, and that is that tasiyan is weak, and rides on the coat tails of the better st kilda players that put their bodies on the line.

One last thing, i have seen too many St Kilda City games this year to go close to tipping them in the finals, St Pauls to win the flag by 5 goals over Cheltenham. SO LIVE UP YOUR FLAG GLORY LAST YEAR, as you seem to do on every post, get over it ladies, it was last year.

BFMAB- your a laugh a minute, even funnier because everything you d=say is bullshit, no one on here believes a word you say you are a podephile lets leave it at that.

Also Casset got his jaw broken by a punch, the bloke got 3 weeks, and for secondly we didnt appeal the tribunal and 3rd issue the tribunal members who sat that night are no longer on the panel.
Your opinion of Mark Tasiyan is interesting, would you have the balls to confront him and speak your mind, aslo reigning B&f winner and having another great year.
I hope for you we can win it again just so you can have cold sweats for 6 more months
Also I hope I find out who you are after referring to my missus you have crossed the line, mate hope & pray your are never identified, youve made a big error in judgement with that comment, next you will be referring to peoples children you deviate, mentioning poeples families is sick.
You've made a complete ######## of yourself with the above post.

I respect the superfreaks opinion but BFMAB you need help
Cheers:):):):)

here here BFAMB.. Stkilda city are a bunch of low-life scumbag cheats that will get whats coming to them in the finals... its gonna be a grand old day when they get torn a new one... but you c*cksmokers will still be talking about the flag you won all the way back in 2007...

here here BFAMB.. Stkilda city are a bunch of low-life scumbag cheats that will get whats coming to them in the finals... its gonna be a grand old day when they get torn a new one... but you c*cksmokers will still be talking about the flag you won all the way back in 2007...

we are still talking about 2002 mate dont undersell us, and also the one we blew in 2001, also the resurection in 2005,hopefully next year we will talking about 2008 and back to back, how many of you tossers will institutionalised when that happens. We cant wait for the finals. Hopefully Cass can kick the winning goal even better:eek:

As far as Saturday goes the matter is with the AFLVIC and we will know the outcome this week, thats all I can say

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened with the Highett player?
fresh, the suggestion was made (by people that watch Highett each week) that the Highett player was eye gouged and was given a financial inducement to not say anything. Not sure if there is any truth to it but it sure makes the Heuvel case more believeable.

Just on the 'count' issue cuttingedge.
I have seen a few of your games this year and you seem to have an awful lot of 'hangers on' standing on your bench. In one game I counted 14 people inclding the coach standing on the boundary line.
This can't help the coach in trying to figure out just who is on the ground. Maybe if these people were over the fence where they should be, it would make life easier for those running the team and instances like what happended on the weekend wouldn't occur.... thats unless they are all there for a purpose (like hiding how many players you actually have on the pine!) ;)

Good luck with the appeal but I dont like your chances!

fresh, the suggestion was made (by people that watch Highett each week) that the Highett player was eye gouged and was given a financial inducement to not say anything. Not sure if there is any truth to it but it sure makes the Heuvel case more believeable.

Just on the 'count' issue cuttingedge.
I have seen a few of your games this year and you seem to have an awful lot of 'hangers on' standing on your bench. In one game I counted 14 people inclding the coach standing on the boundary line.
This can't help the coach in trying to figure out just who is on the ground. Maybe if these people were over the fence where they should be, it would make life easier for those running the team and instances like what happended on the weekend wouldn't occur.... thats unless they are all there for a purpose (like hiding how many players you actually have on the pine!) ;)

Good luck with the appeal but I dont like your chances!

Mate, with the highett thing we were preparing to defend the case of wrestling and the league contacted us to say it was withdrawn, nothing about gouging was mentioned, as far as financial inducement will never happen.

The bench issue , you have a point and irrespective of our appeal we are reviewing our bench operations.

Just on the heuval case, an independant panel of enquiry summoned by the league found casset did not have a case answer in regards to eyegouging therefore had no tribunal issue, Heuval was found to have a case of striking , went to tribunal and got 3 weeks for breaking a jaw, not sure how it works but we move on and thats it.

Mate, with the highett thing we were preparing to defend the case of wrestling and the league contacted us to say it was withdrawn, nothing about gouging was mentioned, as far as financial inducement will never happen.

The bench issue , you have a point and irrespective of our appeal we are reviewing our bench operations.

Just on the heuval case, an independant panel of enquiry summoned by the league found casset did not have a case answer in regards to eyegouging therefore had no tribunal issue, Heuval was found to have a case of striking , went to tribunal and got 3 weeks for breaking a jaw, not sure how it works but we move on and thats it.

Did Danny recieve anything for his broken jaw???????????????????????????

BFMAB- your a laugh a minute, even funnier because everything you d=say is bullshit, no one on here believes a word you say you are a podephile lets leave it at that.

Also Casset got his jaw broken by a punch, the bloke got 3 weeks, and for secondly we didnt appeal the tribunal and 3rd issue the tribunal members who sat that night are no longer on the panel.
Your opinion of Mark Tasiyan is interesting, would you have the balls to confront him and speak your mind, aslo reigning B&f winner and having another great year.
I hope for you we can win it again just so you can have cold sweats for 6 more months
Also I hope I find out who you are after referring to my missus you have crossed the line, mate hope & pray your are never identified, youve made a big error in judgement with that comment, next you will be referring to peoples children you deviate, mentioning poeples families is sick.
You've made a complete ######## of yourself with the above post.

I respect the superfreaks opinion but BFMAB you need help
Cheers:):):):)

and by calling someone a pedophile isn't crossing the line???

I didn't mind what BFMAB said because it's pretty much the sentiment of a lot of people on here who are sick of St Kilda City people on here that are constantly bagging other clubs whilst putting theirs up on a pedestal. Just because you won a flag (with a bank cheque), doesn't mean you get respect.

and by calling someone a pedophile isn't crossing the line???

I didn't mind what BFMAB said because it's pretty much the sentiment of a lot of people on here who are sick of St Kilda City people on here that are constantly bagging other clubs whilst putting theirs up on a pedestal. Just because you won a flag (with a bank cheque), doesn't mean you get respect.

Fair call, poedophile was ordinary, mate as far as the bagging goes I think its about 10 sprays for everyone 1, we are miles behind but when your ion top plenty of people will want to chop you down.

Can you answwer this question StKilda City have never denied that they provide incentives to players, ie sponsorship, jobs, etc,etc
but if St Pauls had had kicked 1 more goal they win , are all there stars playing for nothing including 4 that have played or were afl listed?
Dont forget we have played in 2 other SFL Divvy 1 GFS and finished 5th twice in the last 8 years.

Did Danny recieve anything for his broken jaw???????????????????????????

Not sure mate, but i would assume anyone who gets a jaw broken would be entitled to some compensation and as the precedent has been set now the striker can receive a jail term, .Without knowing what is going on I would assume some sort of settlement would be the best way to go.Havent heard anything about fundraisers etc,etc.

Given that Springy Districts are holding a fundraiser for Heuval, one would be led to believe that some cash may have been handed over....
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=18074438829

when and where is this fundraiser, i would like to attend and donate money out of respect for a player who has been stiffed by one of the dirtiest players to ever play football in Casset. I would also like to see alot of players and supporters from all clubs attend out of hatred of St Kilda City and everything they stand for, expecting to buy there way out of everything and anything.
And cutting edge you uneducated moron, who would be scared of you and/or your knowledge deprived idiots down at St Kilda, i think you've been having to many bowls of loud mouth soup with the classy people who hang around your stink pit.

when and where is this fundraiser, i would like to attend and donate money out of respect for a player who has been stiffed by one of the dirtiest players to ever play football in Casset. I would also like to see alot of players and supporters from all clubs attend out of hatred of St Kilda City and everything they stand for, expecting to buy there way out of everything and anything.
And cutting edge you uneducated moron, who would be scared of you and/or your knowledge deprived idiots down at St Kilda, i think you've been having to many bowls of loud mouth soup with the classy people who hang around your stink pit.

Time and PlaceDate:Sunday, July 20, 2008
Time:12:00pm - 11:00pm
Street:Newcomen Rd,
City/Town:Springvale, Australia
Contact InfoPhone:0407855713
Email:Stephen.Hughes@fairfax.com.au

"Committee member, Life member, Best & Fairest winner, and all around good bloke Brad Heuval recently had to dip in to his own pocket to make a large payment for a footy mishap. We have ran these fundraisers with great results for Pip and Skiddy in the past, and feel we should also give one of our clubs greatest servants a chop out. Juke box will be playing, wine and beer will be flowing, and some great prizes will be on offer on the day. Get along, bring your mates and help support Brad. This is the Sunday after the Tooronga Malvern game.
$50 gets you free alcohol, spit roast & entertainment for the day."

Rumor has it the whole incident is being reviewed but he league, stay tuned for a final decision!!!

The final decision is in and it was'nt good for City. $500 to lodge the investigation thinking that just because the umps might have done a head count in the wrong part of the ground, result thrown out, $500 for waisting the leagues time even looking at it, and this is the best part of all
$1000 fine for the umps escorts abusing the umps for doing their job and catching City cheating. Also a very un sportsman like action by refusing to shake hands after the game. Grow up...:thumbsdown::cool::cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda City found cheating...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back