St.Kilda FC "It's not about winning it's about...(Complete)"

Remove this Banner Ad

2004 held high expectations for the Sainters and for the first half of the year it was duly fulfilled with an unbeatable winning streak of 10 games. This 10 disc collectors box set houses ALL 10 games from round 1 to round 10 in their entirety. Not content with just winning by a solitary kick, these games produced some demolishing performances against the likes of Geelong, Essendon, West Coast and Collingwood (runners up from the year before).

For many a saints fan, this little collection of games is a testament to what Grant Thomas has been able to mould from his new breed of warriors. The likes of Gehrig, Riewoldt and Milne are on show with recruits such as Hamill and veterans in Harvey rounding out a team of stars that can and will improve over the next few years to be a powerhouse of Victorian football.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

228779.jpg

We made the GF in 2000.

We also knocked your mob out of the 2006 Finals. Oh, and the 1998 Finals too.

Enjoy the DVD, it was an awesome winning streak :D

It was. Pity Melbourne will never come close to a winning streak of any kind in the next 5 years, unless you count 1 in a row as a streak?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just put a NMFC thread up. Ohh and don't forget to mention relocation.

I really want to understand you better. What is it that attracts you to St.Kilda?

Ask Les Norton, he knows all about.

I'd be happy to discuss this with you at the Roos/Saints game in a few weeks but odds on you probably won't be there.

Enjoy the DVD, it was an awesome winning streak :D

Yes, it was !

Can you remember the last time (if ever) your lot won ten in a row (or - let's make it easy, five in a row) ?

You mean you're proad of the Winning Streak DVD?:eek:

Don't really think about it, to be honest mate. I know you're proud of it because you'd been down to only 1 other troll topic on St.Kilda if it wasn't for the DVD.

What might that be champ?

Your little cut and paste effort.

Your threads are weak pal, just like Corey McKernan's shoulder in the 97 Prelim :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

St.Kilda FC "It's not about winning it's about...(Complete)"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back