St Kilda-North Melbourne merger?

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that's funny.
If you really wanted change, instead of just sooking on here, voting with your feet would tell the AFL how you really feel.

But you keep paying for membership, you keep going to games or keep watching on TV, it seems you don't really care too much.

The old saying of “ if it makes money it makes sense” springs to mind go see where Freo sit on the AFL handout ladder

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Broadcast rights are getting dearer with Amazon, Apple wanting live contents.

I know you are trolling but why the hell would AFL reduce the revenue stream? More games, more broadcast revenue.

20th team should be a third Perth team, Canberra or Darwin (although it's too hot to play throughout the year).

Merging these two failure clubs would only result in one gigantic embarrassment - terminating both their licences is the way to go.

Let’s put it to a Bay vote - it’s the only way to get a rational conclusion :)

Broadcast rights are getting dearer with Amazon, Apple wanting live contents.

I know you are trolling but why the hell would AFL reduce the revenue stream? More games, more broadcast revenue.

20th team should be a third Perth team, Canberra or Darwin (although it's too hot to play throughout the year).

No one wants a third WA team.

Freo have been an albatross/embarrassment to WA footy for 3 decades now.

The LA Clippers of Aussie Sports.

I still believe the 20th team should be in New Zealand/Wellington.

Never understood why Gold Coast and GWS got teams before Tasmania

Western Sydney is Australia's largest growing population belt. Was absolutely a no brainer bringing them in.

Gold Coast is harder to justify except at least they get decent crowds up there even when they have been poo.

Western Sydney is Australia's largest growing population belt. Was absolutely a no brainer bringing them in.

Gold Coast is harder to justify except at least they get decent crowds up there even when they have been poo.
Given the Victorian expatriates in GC, it was a right decision. Two QLD teams make sense.

If you think there is no appetite for a third Perth team, that narrows down to Canberra. Affluent population, big enough and will be favoured by the govt for grants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back