Status
Not open for further replies.
8RQCjm.png

skfc.png
vs
sfcd.png
Etihad Stadium
7:25pm Saturday August 13​

Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall at Tony "Plugger" Lockett's house tonight. He'd love to see Paddy leading out to pin-point chisellers and splitting the middle from fifty. Reckon he'd love seeing Mav chin a few blokes and Gears bumrush the show.

All those memories he revisited this year with Robert Harvey in the back of his mind. Might just bring a tear to his eye if the mighty Sainters could make the finals again.

Home game. This is gonna be a ripper. Think Membrey will get Rampe which will be very interesting as both are close to the most improved players in the league. Apart from Buddy the Swans forward line is fairly ordinary. The danger is their midfield power which can kicks goals going forward and from stoppages. Send Mav to Parker early and tell him to just run straight into him at the first stoppage (fairly). Bruce is in pretty good form just needs a fair go from the Scumps. I think it´s Paddy´s time to make a statement. 5 goals last week he´s ripe. I thought at the start of the year we need one scalp to show we´ve improved and this game was the one. We´ve already got 2 this year and a third not only keeps us in the hunt for the finals but this sends a huge message to the comp, fans, potential off season targeted players, sponsors that the Saints are marching in. We can do it.
I actually really look forward now every week to see what the Gresh can do. Great move to get him in the middle so early in his career. Go Saints.

The boys will be across the Hawks North result. I think the energy in the group will have gone up a notch. Prediction: Armitage to explode out of the blocks tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well... I'm as drunk as a poet on payday...

Stout
Cider
Wine
Espresso Martinis

Lunch is awesome...

Let's get this shit done!! :D

Espresso Martinis for lunch? Well that makes my toast look like shit...
Meeting the new missus' friends...

When in doubt, **** 'em up! :beercheers:

Meeting the new missus' friends...

When in doubt, **** 'em up! :beercheers:
I'll be there with ya in about 5 hours mate

Lets hope it doesn't turn out like it did last time... :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back