Game Day St Kilda v Sydney - Saturday 7:25 @ Etihad - LGBTIQ Pride Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am giving up footy completely at the end of this season.

Saints don't have anything going for them

No father sons of note and in future won't matter anyway with diminishing discounts.

No academy concessions

No COLA like GWS/Sydney

A shit academy zone - SE Melbourne... Probably the most white caucasian region of Melbourne, unlikely to find anyone of note there that will qualify

Stuck paying for Etihad for another 9 years

And the umpires crucify the saints... even going back 8-10 years

It's so bad, that it looks rigged. When all it is just AFL's "special interests", "expand in NSW", "zones are good for development", "sorry, but you are stuck with Etihad deal" and "we need to protect the umpires (ie their performance can be shit, they can have biases, and they can still get away with it)".

And for me, it's over.:(

Umps were shit tonight.
But we didnt lose cos of them . Swans just too good.
Thats OK , we are pushing for a finals spot. They are pushing for a flag.
We just have to keep improving our list and get stronger next yr.
Dont have to panic, just gotta keep building our list:thumbsu:

Meh. Let's not worry about next week, get the win against Brisbane and celebrate a year well above expectation.

I'm not a big fan of Billings, he often looks a bit disinterested. But f**k it, the 2013 draft is still the key to our future success - and by that I mean the back to back drafting of Dunstan and _my boy Acres_, along with the Bruce trade in.

Off now to perform the distasteful self-bump of my comment in the 'who will break out' thread re: Acres.

It's not too complicated, is it? At this point we barely have an AFL standard midfield. Priority for the next couple of years needs to be getting one.
I am giving up footy completely at the end of this season.

Saints don't have anything going for them

No father sons of note and in future won't matter anyway with diminishing discounts.

No academy concessions

No COLA like GWS/Sydney

A shit academy zone - SE Melbourne... Probably the most white caucasian region of Melbourne, unlikely to find anyone of note there that will qualify

Stuck paying for Etihad for another 9 years

And the umpires crucify the saints... even going back 8-10 years

It's so bad, that it looks rigged. When all it is just AFL's "special interests", "expand in NSW", "zones are good for development", "sorry, but you are stuck with Etihad deal" and "we need to protect the umpires (ie their performance can be shit, they can have biases, and they can still get away with it)".

And for me, it's over.:(

Geez, and I thought I could take a loss badly, you've raised the bar with this post.

The majority of posts in here are about umpires and campaigners and the AFL and anything else they can blame except the team.

Great 1st half against a very good team. We will be better next year. But let's not shy away from the fact that we seriously lack A grade talent and some players are passengers at the moment. Not everyone who wears a StKilda jumper should be sacrosanct. If you are always looking for someone else to blame then you are probably not observing what is really going on.

Let's also not shy away from the fact that our young blokes dropped their heads when they weren't getting reward for effort. Sydney the better team for sure but hell they had some crucial frees paid or not paid, especially in that 3rd quarter that just drained them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back