Hodgepodge

Hall of Famer
Suspended
30k Posts 10k Posts
Apr 28, 2008
Erin Riley's air mattress
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This will be an absolute stinker of a game. Two hack playing styles, i'm predicting an all-time low inside 50s for each team. StKilda have no excuse, they actually have some good players.

Mulgrave/Tasmania Hawks deflection at its finest.

North beat us, so they must play crap footy. Well we put better than 100 points past you playing that crap footy.

This will be an absolute stinker of a game. Two hack playing styles, i'm predicting an all-time low inside 50s for each team. StKilda have no excuse, they actually have some good players.
And again what does it say about hawthorn if a so called "hopeless" side played all over you guys today?

Every time we eat you you use the same excuse, flooding, what crap. Face facts, Clarkson is Laidleys bitch.

• Banned
And again what does it say about hawthorn if a so called "hopeless" side played all over you guys today?

Every time we eat you you use the same excuse, flooding, what crap. Face facts, Clarkson is Laidleys bitch.

What happened in Rd3 if clarkson is laidley's bitch? Anyway you did clog the game up and i called it before it happened that you guys would do that, check my posts in the hawk forum. Anyway, enjoy the rest of your team's mediocre season.

North beat Hawthorn by 27 points

NORTH MELBOURNE:15.13 (103)
HAWTHORN: 10.16 (76).

suck it up .

dogs beat us too but they played footy, you guys played gutless flooding crap

That's crap. your team was flooding. At different parts of the game you had noone in the front half...it is Hawthorn who went defensive and flooded so get it right. You got done becuase of defensive pressure all over the ground.

What happened in Rd3 if clarkson is laidley's bitch? Anyway you did clog the game up and i called it before it happened that you guys would do that, check my posts in the hawk forum. Anyway, enjoy the rest of your team's mediocre season.

NORTH MELBOURNE:15.13 (103)
HAWTHORN: 10.16 (76).

no flooding from us. Use a different exucse *****.

You were beaten by a better side on the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suck shit sore loser.:thumbsu:

Must hurt to know you're team isn't good enough after you've been talking them up for so long.

Hodgepodge, were you in the toilet when Hawthorn had 17 players in our forward 50 and Buddy standing on the defensive side of the square?

So one guy who had alleged drug connections at the Eagles, and one who was clean from drugs throughout his AFL career?

Oh dear... of course not :rolleyes: and I spose he only became a wife cheater after he left footy as well... and an alco?

because of course AFL footballers would never sleep with multiple girls... do drugs... or drink whilst playing

buryHead.gif

lol @ west coast. How are they doing atm btw.

Good mate.. we won a premiership 18 months ago.... ahhh the wonderful memories!!!!

Now have the bulldogs gone? 1954.... were cars even invented then? :confused: 650 months is a long time between drinks I guess :D :D Come back and talk to me when your 10 cent struggling to survive club actually WINS something. :D :D

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda vs North Melbourne - hold your noses

Remove this Banner Ad

Back