St.Marys U19's

Remove this Banner Ad

How does it feel St Mary's to lose all your gun 17's players to Greensborough, a future looks very bleak for you blokes.

St Mary's is a club that is only worried about the awards it receives on the field.

I believe it was Div1 side, but can't say for sure. Not only Hoppa, but a number of theboys are out of the gates and up and running early.

St marys did have a win over monty and had a big win over keon park's 19's last week. "leeroy" "Dyl" and "Pullen" (sorry im only going on names i heared from the boundary) had pretty noticable games. Maybe they are not as bad as we think, but saying that i think they still might find a few games a struggle

St Mary's only lost 2 gun players to greensborough in brent freeman and matt fowler ..
Tom Snell is a big one. Michael Bascos ( Ivanhoe grammer, playing in the first 18) Jamie Doukis ( West Preston, playing seniors) Troy Dickson ( unsure ) Shane lefreve ( unsure ) and a few more i forget but definelty would be a good team with all them inclusions.

the people that are saying that st marys have no future your wrong very wrong. im a under 13s player at st marys right now and i gotta say its going to b better our under 19s have lost some touch but dont put down the club.:confused:

ye the burra have a alright team as i have watched them a couple of times this season.
The club has to worry about players though as they will lose 17s coming up next year and top age players form this year, from what i no of from teh U17s this year not many of there boys will be continuing on with St Marys.
But the club will be up and running in about 4 years with all their sides.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

st. marrys are ****ing soft and should piss off back to yara
They may appear soft but don't be deceived there are a number of good hard footballers there so don't take them lightly. They are a little unpredictable which can be dangerous to those who don't take them seriously. They wont make the top four, but they will embarrass some along the way.

They may appear soft but don't be deceived there are a number of good hard footballers there so don't take them lightly. They are a little unpredictable which can be dangerous to those who don't take them seriously. They wont make the top four, but they will embarrass some along the way.
Its typical how people say how soft st marys are...
why do people say that when they have produced a good number of AFL footballers, Vespremi, Kruezar, Stevens and Blake Caracella just to name a few. So when people say that jst think that they do produce good footballers. I do agree that the Yarra is alot softer than the Northan, and ye. St Marys the only thing they have to worry about is to try and keep thier players.

why do people say that when they have produced a good number of AFL footballers, Vespremi, Kruezar, Stevens and Blake Caracella just to name a few. So when people say that jst think that they do produce good footballers. I do agree that the Yarra is alot softer than the Northan, and ye. St Marys the only thing they have to worry about is to try and keep thier players.
eher

st damians made veszpremi but he needed more competition so went to st marys..

Remove this Banner Ad

St.Marys U19's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back