Stafford Cited

Remove this Banner Ad

He is gone and about time! Watch it he actually slides in with knees first, exactly what i used to do when I wanted to take someone out in a pack.

Originally posted by Syd
I wonder if TFS will be cutting to the Tribunal Live, sounds like they'll still be there!

Because of the sheer volume of cases the tribunal will be held over two nights- Tuesday and Wednesday.

Re: Re: Stafford Cited

Originally posted by ComicStoreGuy
Should be out for as long as blake is hurt, so that means 6-8 weeks if deliberate.

So if Blake hadn't been hurt, it wouldn't have been deserving of any suspension?

Re: Re: Re: Stafford Cited

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
So if Blake hadn't been hurt, it wouldn't have been deserving of any suspension?
That's the benchmark isn't it? Wasn't the first knee a StKilda player has received this year, but was the first to do damage. Is the first to be cited too.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Stafford Cited

Originally posted by ComicStoreGuy
No, but injury must be taken into account in sentencing Stafford and not to decide wether or not he is guilty.

There is a difference between 'taking the injury into account' and saying that he should be suspended for as long as Blake is out for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About time Stafford was cited. He uses his pointy bits to hurt others and make it look like an accidental to good effect, hopefully this will put an end to it.

When I first saw it I thought it looked bad for Stafford, it's a shame cause the tiggers can't really afford to lose him atm with Richardson possible missing due to the hammy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Stafford Cited

Remove this Banner Ad

Back