bradmanstandguy

All Australian
Jul 1, 2005
gold coast
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
swans,arsenal
Just watched the news with Stakers parents mouthing off to the media.
In recent weeks ive seen a few bad things happen in the NRL,and i didnt see
parents of players involved crying to the media. Agreed a low act,but let the
AFL sort it out,parents trying to sway the tribunal process is not on!!

Very, very lazy journalism. I think The West Australian (our local rag) was responsible, which doesn't surprise me at all.

Seriously, what did they think the parents would say?

its the media's fault for shoving a mic in front of them.
The media will stop at nothing for a story.

Exactly. They're parents, what do you think they're gonna say when it's their son that's been injured. Media knew exactly what would happen and so went to them. Should have been left out of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ridiculous! Who gives a **** what she thinks and who does she think she is telling the tribunal how to act.

Agree totally 100%

They shouldnt get stick their big noses in. Yes he did the wrong thing and it was over the top but the guy has apologized and taken the consequences. lay off the big guy

Just watched the news with Stakers parents mouthing off to the media.
In recent weeks ive seen a few bad things happen in the NRL,and i didnt see
parents of players involved crying to the media. Agreed a low act,but let the
AFL sort it out,parents trying to sway the tribunal process is not on!!

Staker got what he deserved ;) and his parents can **** off , and so can i coz i follow north :eek:

Will the media chase them up this week about Staker's punch? Does anyone give a **** what they have to say if Hall isn't involved?

Will the media chase them up this week about Staker's punch? Does anyone give a **** what they have to say if Hall isn't involved?

Still waiting to here from Stakers parents about his guilty strike of an opponent from the weekend.....:eek:

What about hearing from Scotty Wests' parents from the head butt he received from "Charging Bull" Kerr......:mad:

The media and their "DOUBLE STANDARDS"........:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Stakers parents.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back