Stakes Day

Remove this Banner Ad

FYEO was a certainty beat there, just didn't settle the whole race and took the corner about 4 horses wider then he had to, and still was in the finish.

Damn, would have been a nice pick up there.:(
Apologies. I shouldn't have got on, $5 was too good to be true and the way I went today she was always going to be beat haha, had a dog of a day

Should have just had no other bets for the day than the cert all-up Absolute Pleasure and Colour Correct, short but sweet *sigh*

Yep, pick your order.

For me;

1. Black Caviar
2. Star Witness
3. Hay List

I just feel the slight set back might cost HL over the closing stages, and SW's weight will bring it into the race.

BC to win by 3-4 lengths running away, she's a freak, the others are just bloody good.

Don't rule out tough old Ortensia for a place either, if one of the "big 3" crack.

Only thing I hope is they don't "go nuts" early, don't want to see an upset here, I want to see BC or HL win, no matter what.

Not a bad pre-race synopsis mate

For some reason after reading your tips I thought I've had a bit of a dabble at my expense, but your predictions..

what a terrible day lol. I mean no offense at all I am just saying, a bad day

Apologies for sounding so convincing.

No offence taken, champ. I've sucked dogs dicks over the Flemington carnival, after doing well at Caulfield and MV.

Actually ended up today after loading up on BC and getting the 1st 4x$1.50.

edit: perhaps you should've followed Rizzos tips

Flemington - 06/11/10
Race 1: Masthead
Race 2: Trader
Race 3: Red Colossus
Race 4: That's Not It
Race 5: Hay List
Race 6: Wall Street
Race 7: Riveryby Pass
Race 8: Mr Charlie
Race 9: We're Gonna Rock

.......oh wait

Apologies for sounding so convincing.

No offence taken, champ. I've sucked dogs dicks over the Flemington carnival, after doing well at Caulfield and MV.

Actually ended up today after loading up on BC and getting the 1st 4x$1.50.

edit: perhaps you should've followed Rizzos tips

Flemington - 06/11/10
Race 1: Masthead
Race 2: Trader
Race 3: Red Colossus
Race 4: That's Not It
Race 5: Hay List
Race 6: Wall Street
Race 7: Riveryby Pass
Race 8: Mr Charlie
Race 9: We're Gonna Rock

.......oh wait

Any need to bring me into this at all? Although if he did follow me he could have nailed the 27k first four in race six :rolleyes:

Think he was just showing that even some of the best tipsters have some days where there top raters struggle.

I read it as more of a compliment, but could be wrong ;)

but u r a big spud rizzo lulz ;)

Think he was just showing that even some of the best tipsters have some days where there top raters struggle.

I read it as more of a compliment, but could be wrong ;)

but u r a big spud rizzo lulz ;)

I think I've swallowed a few angry pills after ignoring my own advice in race 6. The only thing keeping me sane was that Wall Street was one of my biggest bets of the day.

Were gonna rock.... Go and get fcuked you donkey. I'm
done with Kavanagh and Rodd they are 2 of the biggest pretenders living off 1 season of good racing.

I just had 2 doubles plus a win bet on that hack for a total collect of 3910! Moudre into were gonna rock, geesus.

Nobody forced you to pick it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Stakes Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back