#StandforRoughy

Remove this Banner Ad

Speedy recovery.
Too all people suffering from this horrible disease, may a cure be found soon.

Our boards have lost two wonderful posters rejkavik and didaka to this terrible illness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i actually think this is a great idea and we should promote this across the round, lets all get behind him, every single team and show our respect and support for the guy.

What do people think?

I'm keen.. will tweet the club and see if they can get this out there for all fans.

i actually think this is a great idea and we should promote this across the round, lets all get behind him, every single team and show our respect and support for the guy.

What do people think?
Only problem is people will still call us racists, as it's in support of the whitest player in a Hawks jumper...

I'm keen.. will tweet the club and see if they can get this out there for all fans.
i can post on a Collingwood page i co-run on fb which has over 11k likes so that should get it across, get people to share it and get the word around, maybe we should post this idea on the Hawks and Sydney board because if it starts on the Friday night game it will go right through the round (i.e. Phil Walsh)

Would it be more up to the Players and I be sure that Players would want to do something for him.

It's not like Walsh as Roughy is not dead
i am not saying the situation itself is like Phil Walsh i am talking about the circle the players from both sides did at the end of each game, it started friday night and it went through every game that weekend. If the applause starts tomorrow night then it would probably happen every game

i am not saying the situation itself is like Phil Walsh i am talking about the circle the players from both sides did at the end of each game, it started friday night and it went through every game that weekend. If the applause starts tomorrow night then it would probably happen every game

I am almost Certain it will but question is will the Game Stop or Not?

2 minute mark of the 2nd quarter i believe.

Stand up and applaud the RoughDog!..
Great idea and hopefully everyone gets behind it.

Things like this put sport in perspective - it's nice to win, certain other teams winning piss you off, but in the end it's not really that important.

Hope he makes a full recovery and gets another chance to play for the Hawks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back