Star Wars movie

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched the new episode and it is very good. A big step up on previous epsiodes from season three.

Grinned like a chesire cat as soon as I saw Pelleaon. This Old Man of the Empire dominated old school legends and was my favourite legends character outside old Palpatine.

The shadow council has overt links to the old Council of Moffs in Legends too, as was Thrawn.

Bit of a easter egg with Brendal Hux, father of the comedic relief that was ruined in episodes 8 and 9.

Apparently 3 more movies in the pipeline, safe to say Ferball will not be attending and I didn’t even need to use the force to work that one out 👽
Some of what follows this comment is kind of getting me interested in watching Andor at least. Maybe some of the others.

Thinking the Armourer might not be as helpful as she seems
Title was spies plural. We have the imperial but who else. Armourer is shady but I can't see it being that simple. The remnant mandos led them straight to the forge but surly they'd have seen the empire turn up. And with the armourer she beat up stormtroopers in season 1. I think we're gonna get a twist. Maybe even axe woves is the spie. On another note rip paz. What a badass way to go out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have my particular ‘disagreements’ with the Star Wars threads on that board.

Tell Go On GIF

Ahsoka is going to be incredible.

Update on my post from April this year:

I am so hyped for this show. Rebels 2.0 with a sprinkling of Clone Wars and The Mandalorian? Sign me the hell up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back