Stars are blind - Paris Hilton

Remove this Banner Ad

WKB

Senior List
Jan 30, 2002
I'm gonna show the courage of a real man and say that this is a pretty catchy little song. Just heard it for the first time. I defy anyone to hear it without knowing who is singing and say it obvious Paris Hilton dribble.

A nice, easy on the ears, catchy little pop tune.

Who'd have thunk it?

someone was smart enuff to tell her to get a reggae beat behind her,if its the one im thinking of.
U cant go wrong MUN !

WKB said:
I'm gonna show the courage of a real man and say that this is a pretty catchy little song. Just heard it for the first time. I defy anyone to hear it without knowing who is singing and say it obvious Paris Hilton dribble.

Who'd have thunk it?

i'm sorry, real men don't lurk around footy forums discussing the catchiness of paris hilton's new song

pjcrows said:
i'm sorry, real men don't lurk around footy forums discussing the catchiness of paris hilton's new song

Yes i'm glad someone like yourself is't lurking on here, not only reading this post but finding time to respond. I'm just glad there is someone out there who can obviously help me sort out my misguided self esteem issues, for this I thank you.

Quote:

You on crack Willis?

yes thats it exactly, I am on crack.

You certainly don't have to like it, hell i'm still not convinced I do, but I know that it has a catchy hook, which is essentially rule 101 for a half-way decent pop tune.

so are you insinuating that you're not a 'real man' if you may like this song?

if so, thats an interesting theory there patrick.

by 'interesting' i mean 'hilariously ignorant'.

oh and for the record, can you please compile a list of.....say..25 songs that 'real men' would like? im curious to see if i really have a penis or not. :)

thanks!

dids4 said:
so are you insinuating that you're not a 'real man' if you may like this song?

if so, thats an interesting theory there patrick.

by 'interesting' i mean 'hilariously ignorant'.

oh and for the record, can you please compile a list of.....say..25 songs that 'real men' would like? im curious to see if i really have a penis or not. :)

thanks!

Sorry, should have had a smilie of some sort after the post. I thought it was obvious I wasn't being serious.

My bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WKB said:
No well why would they, I mean real men are never supposed to admit that they may think something is catchy for fear of upsetting other real men. Plus apparently its not up to me whether I like it, its due to the fact I'm both a) not a real man and b)on crack. Both of which I'm now very glad I've been made aware

You didn't read my second post, did you? ;)

wce_all_da_way said:
Well after the excellent write up given in this thread I thought I would download it :D. I must say I have never liked this type of music but after hearing this song that hasn't changed at all. God it was painful :D

See an honest, unaffected appraisal, that doesn't question what anyone else thinks.

i'm on a download limit so I'm not wasting space on it, nor would I ever buy it, but I just thought it was kinda catchy. And if I hadn't known it was paris hilton I wouldn't never have thought it was her. At least I think that's what I trying to say in my first post, clearly I didn't read between my own lines.

There are people who are gonna hate because they hate pop music, because they don't like paris hilton, because they simply don't like the song, this happens with every song released.

Sorry, should have had a smilie of some sort after the post. I thought it was obvious I wasn't being serious.

My bad.

we must have been putting our last posts in at the same time as I didn't see this before I started posting mine. So for that I apologise, as well to anyone else who wasn't being serious. It's funny how you think you can give a humble opinion on a song (as opposed to people listening to a song) and to have any other same or differing opinions be about the same song and not about yourself.

Runknisse said:
Dude, you have to stop posting when you're drunk. And high. And mentally deranged. And ghey. Knob.

Thanks once again for the eloquent, well constructed and correctly spelled words of advice. Much appreciated and I would be foolish not to take them on board.

WKB said:
Thanks once again for the eloquent, well constructed and correctly spelled words of advice. Much appreciated and I would be foolish not to take them on board.

Dude, ghey is different to gay. I wrote it that way on purpose. Just laugh and don't take it seriously. And smile, it's just friendly banter.
It's just funny that her music could ever possibly be liked by anyone who isn't 10 and a girl.

Cheers!:thumbsu:

Runknisse said:
Dude, ghey is different to gay. I wrote it that way on purpose. Just laugh and don't take it seriously. And smile, it's just friendly banter.It's just funny that her music could ever possibly be liked by anyone who isn't 10 and a girl.

Cheers!:thumbsu:

Yes fair play, and believe I am laughing my ass off at some of the responses on here, mostly due to the fact that I had one man's opinion on a song and the many of the responses has been several peoples opinions on me.

Also I think I was talking about this song, as opposed to HER music, also i'm stupid enough to need explaining why anyone who isn't 10 and a girl could find that this song has a catchy hook. I mean that is a very specific and limited area to market music to.

The banter part I'm all for, the friendly part surely you can see how that could be questioned. The fact that I don't know you and you finish off your post with "knob." you can see my reservations. If we had been going back and forth for a bit I'd probably be able to read it differently.

But i get an idea now having read some of your other posts that you were having a bit of fun. I particularly enjoyed your threat to watch the preachy Alan Alda directed episodes of MASH.

Remove this Banner Ad

Stars are blind - Paris Hilton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back