News State of Origin Bushfire Appeal game - February 28th @ Marvel - Vic v All stars

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m fine with that - really want to support the bushfire victims but happy to have our squad off the deck.

lions will be praying for a safe trip with about 5 up for selection
Yeah. Pies have 4 who will be selected (Grundy/Howe on Allies, Sidebottom/Moore on Vic) It'll be stef martin v Grundy.

Tom Lynch selected as well.

Rather not have any more injuries, its rigged anyways Vic's always win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross Lyon was talking about Weller. I think he may have had a hand in it. Big fan he said. He hopes playing with the best will bring out the best of him and so he can have a breakout year.
I really think Lachie has the attributes to become an A grade player of the competition. His speed and acceleration, and his beautiful foot skills are already up there. Just needs to improve his decision making which should come with time. Those who laughed at the pick 2 trade will have egg on their faces.

I really think Lachie has the attributes to become an A grade player of the competition. His speed and acceleration, and his beautiful foot skills are already up there. Just needs to improve his decision making which should come with time. Those who laughed at the pick 2 trade will have egg on their faces.
And he got really fit in the off-season.

In the light of last night's AFL State of Origin for Bushfire Relief, let's take a look back at the Suns players to have played in the AFL and AFLW State of Origin (and U18 AFLW Exhibition Matches)

AFL STATE OF ORIGIN
AFL State of Origin 2008: Campbell Brown, Josh Fraser (Victoria), Nathan Bock (Dream Team)
AFL State of Origin 2020: Lachie Weller (All-Stars)

AFL WOMEN'S STATE OF ORIGIN
AFLW State of Origin 2017: Leah Kaslar (Allies)
U18 AFLW State of Origin 2017: Georgia Breward, Kalinda Howarth, Lauren Bella, Kitara Whap-Farrar (All Allies)
U18 AFLW State of Origin 2018: Lauren Bella, Alexia Hamilton, Tori Groves-Little, Charlotte Hammans, Dee Heslop, Serene Watson, Jacqueline Yorston (All Allies)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back