Stats resources.

Remove this Banner Ad

To measure the speed of game throughout each match, is Champion Data or its licensees publishing any of the following by minute:
  • Metres gained
  • Pressure acts
  • Stoppages

If anybody has the 1996 book ‘One in a Hundred’, are they able to please post text or a screenshot of the page showing the full scores of the lightning premiership? I’ve tried to find the half time scores everywhere online but can only find the full time scores, and I know this book had them!!

If anybody has the 1996 book ‘One in a Hundred’, are they able to please post text or a screenshot of the page showing the full scores of the lightning premiership? I’ve tried to find the half time scores everywhere online but can only find the full time scores, and I know this book had them!!

1703128565430.png
1703128612151.png
1703128652216.png
1703128736748.png

Attachments

• 1703128595672.png
    1703128595672.png
    307.8 KB · Views: 14
I’m probably pushing my luck but any idea of the crowds? I think they had 24k across all 3 days?
The Wiki page has:
1703129437725.png
I just checked AFL '96 (forerunner to today's Season Guide), and that's the correct crowd figure. I haven't seen anything yet for each/any of the days. The book only has full-time scores, BTW.

Edit:
1703130004014.png

Last edited:
How is goal accuracy measured or should I say - what tools are used to find the correct answer?

For example, on AFLTABLES.COM or Finalsiren.com you can find a players goal/behinds data. But that doesn't include out on the full.

So how do we really know what a players correct career goal kicking accuracy is?

Example, Charlie Curnow. On the AFL app it has his accuracy for 2024 at 58.6% and his career accuracy at 56.0%. See first 2 screenshots.

Below is his accuracy for goals and behinds only:

It gets a bit confusing. Would be nice to know what an actual career accuracy a player has.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240414_215445_AFL.jpg
    Screenshot_20240414_215445_AFL.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240414_215453_AFL.jpg
    Screenshot_20240414_215453_AFL.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those interested in WAFL stats, here's my latest site updates as I continue to grow the site and improve my own processes to update it...

You can view all my site updates with links to the updated/new pages - https://waflfootyfacts.net/updates.php

9 June 2024
All Teams > Streaks and Sequences: Automated the streaks and sequences pages so they are updated automatically once the match scores are added.

9 June 2024
Teams > Streaks Automated the streaks pages for each team so they are updated automatically once the match scores are added. Added Without a Loss Streaks and Without a Win Streaks to my teams streaks pages which show sequence of the streak and added margins to the teams overall winning and losing streak tables.

30 May2024
Minor Premiers and Wooden Spooners: You can now see a list of minor premiers and wooden spooners and a table showing the number of minor premierships and wooden sppons for each team. These pages are available in the All Teams index page.

10 May 2024
All Teams > Margins: Two new pages added to the all teams margin records page displaying the biggest maring turnarounds between games where a team has won then lost, and lost then won.

8 May 2024
Season Scores (Mobile view): Amended the way match results appear for seasons whilst viewing on a mobile phone. Also fixed an issue on the seasons scores page where the end of season ladder was not appearing on a mobile phone.

8 May 2024
Player Records - Player Profile: Added date of birth for another 500+ players taking the total players they have a date of birth on their player profile page to 6098. I still have 3702 players without a data of birth. If you spot a player that doesn't have a date of birth and you know it, please contact me via email or on social media waflfootyfacts

28 April 2024
Rounds: Added a link to the Rodriguez Shield standings to the home page in the current season link listing - Also automated the calculations as was previously done manually.

15 April 2024
Rounds: Added a new page to the Rounds page which displays the range of margins per round per season including the average margins per round.

1 April 2024
Rounds: Added a new page to the Rounds page which lists the summary of games played, won/lost/drawn, goals, behinds, total points, scoring shots and goal accuracy.

31 March 2024
Player Records - Player Profile: Added date of birth, date of debut and age at debut, along with date of last game and age of last game to the player profile page.

I only have DOB for ~5500 players out of the ~9600 in my database presently, so information will not be available on all profiles.

Where players played in seasons where I dont have complete records, data may be incorrect for some players as the data is based on the records in my database.

26 March 2024
Game previews: Two new pages added to replace the indivdual game preview pages. The first is a quick head-to-head stats page for the upcoming round. The second head-to-head page allows you to select two teams and a current venue to view an extended range of head-to-head stats.

24 March 2024
Premiers: You can now see a list of premiers for each grade an a table showing the number of premierships for each team. For League premiers and premiership tally, these pages are available in the All Teams index page. For Reserves, Colts and Fourths, you can access these pages from the index page for each grade.

21 March 2024
Player Records - All Players: Corrected the career span to show actual seasons played, rather than just showing the first year to last year. For example if a player played in 2015, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023, the career span was showing 2015-2023, it now will show as 2015, 2020-2023. Note: The career span will still show as previous on a mobile phone viewed in portrait mode. (eg. 2015-2023)

Also added links to the teams pages for the team that the players played for. Previously the teams were listed without a link.

Site Search - Players: Similar change made to the player search page as the above. ie: change to how career span shown and links added to teams.

Site Search - Players: Similar change made to the player search page as the above. ie: change to how career span sown and links added to teams.

What site is best for filtering within a parameter.
Ie. Filter players for the current season with 20+ disposals 5+ tackles per game.

What site is best for filtering within a parameter.
Ie. Filter players for the current season with 20+ disposals 5+ tackles per game.
I won't say it's the best, but my site allows you to do that:

https://www.wheeloratings.com/afl_stats.html?year=2024

There's a vast array of stats available under "Select statistical categories" and filters are available under "Player filters" and "Stat filters".

Remove this Banner Ad

Stats resources.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back