Premiership Player
May 4, 2008
The Big V
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
New York Necks

Re: Floodrape at it again

If she's over the age of consent, and is obviously not claiming assault, there is no problem nor legal issue, which is the only issue that should warrant attention. She didn't want to get pregnant, DON'T HAVE SEX UNPROTECTED.

Exchanged numbers after meeting at a footy clinic for children. St. Floodrape culture = rape and flood.

Seriously something has to be done.

Maybe this is what Ross Lyon means when he refers to Saints footy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you might as well have just named him, the saints only have one inside mid on their list
They have one so called up and coming one too.

And they say Saints footy isnt exciting... Its so distastefull its laughable.

If she is in high school she is 17, or she has been held back a grade and is barely 18. Allot of the Saints stars are at least 7 years older then her....

I kinda feel sorry for these players. If she claimed to be of legal age, and advertised this on her face book page... Well it's something that could happen to many of us. When I was 18, I got a girl's number in a club. She told me she was nearly 17. Luckily for me, her mum answered the first time I rang, and informed me she was only 14. I told her I wouldn't call again, and she said "Don't feel bad about it, this isn't the first time this has happened".

Guys who meet girls in clubs these days need to do what Coles do when selling cigarettes. If you look under 25 you'll be asked for ID.

If she's over the age of consent, and is obviously not claiming assault, there is no problem nor legal issue, which is the only issue that should warrant attention. She didn't want to get pregnant, DON'T HAVE SEX UNPROTECTED.
Most of what you said is reasonable, except for the last part, which is so heavily weighted in terms of the woman not wanting to get pregnant. Is it only the woman's responsibility? Did she perhaps intimate that it would be good to use a franga? Did the male/males refuse to use one? Did the male who impregnated her want a child? If not, why didn't he use a condom then?

What I find so offensive about your last sentence is that you load a whole series of assumptions beneath your comment. "It's her fault", "If she didn't want to get pregnant, then she should've insisted on him using a condom."

It takes TWO people to organize the issue of protected sex, not one.

Remove this Banner Ad

StatutoryFlood at it again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back