StatutoryFlood at it again

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Floodrape at it again

StFloodRape supporters are not known for their intelligence or math ability. She's probably about 13yo.

One has been dropped in the last 2 weeks for disciplinary reasons. Coiendence? They have more than 1 inside midfielder on their list.

That would explain his complete lack of on field form this season.

pedobear_caramelo.jpg

Someone should photoshop the Aints colors on that jacket.

I didn't use a rubber last night. My theory was, **** it, i'll put it in for a little bit, then put on a rubber.......

F#cking great idea that was......

Most of what you said is reasonable, except for the last part, which is so heavily weighted in terms of the woman not wanting to get pregnant. Is it only the woman's responsibility? Did she perhaps intimate that it would be good to use a franga? Did the male/males refuse to use one? Did the male who impregnated her want a child? If not, why didn't he use a condom then?

What I find so offensive about your last sentence is that you load a whole series of assumptions beneath your comment. "It's her fault", "If she didn't want to get pregnant, then she should've insisted on him using a condom."

It takes TWO people to organize the issue of protected sex, not one.

Well fair enough, but if she truly didn't want to get pregnant, why didn't she ask? Why didn't she leave if the player wouldn't agree? Yes it takes two people, but if she did nothing to stop it, and neither did the player, she shouldn't go to the media crying about it (assuming she is over 18).

Well fair enough, but if she truly didn't want to get pregnant, why didn't she ask? Why didn't she leave if the player wouldn't agree? Yes it takes two people, but if she did nothing to stop it, and neither did the player, she shouldn't go to the media crying about it (assuming she is over 18).
I blame the StFloodRape players. Clearly their fault.

I kinda feel sorry for these players. If she claimed to be of legal age, and advertised this on her face book page... Well it's something that could happen to many of us. When I was 18, I got a girl's number in a club. She told me she was nearly 17. Luckily for me, her mum answered the first time I rang, and informed me she was only 14. I told her I wouldn't call again, and she said "Don't feel bad about it, this isn't the first time this has happened".

Guys who meet girls in clubs these days need to do what Coles do when selling cigarettes. If you look under 25 you'll be asked for ID.

It is reasonable to assume that a girl you meet at a club is over the age of 18 and therefore able to give consent.

It is laughable to assume that a girl you meet in a school yard is over the age of 18 and able to give consent because she tells you she is over 18.

Were there any tissues left at the scene? Bay 13 could wrap up its investigation right now if thats the case.

Culture of flood and rape :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't you think a male in his mid 20's (specially a player in a major organization such as St.Kilda who KNOWS of the repercussions of issues such as this) should be the man and provide/wear protection instead of blaming the young teenage girl? Ridiculous.

Already one card in this thread, remember people there is a line don't cross it.

Again, leave out the speculation on who you think it is, we'll find out soon enough.

It is reasonable to assume that a girl you meet at a club is over the age of 18 and therefore able to give consent.

It is laughable to assume that a girl you meet in a school yard is over the age of 18 and able to give consent because she tells you she is over 18.

Were there any tissues left at the scene? Bay 13 could wrap up its investigation right now if thats the case.

I finished Year 12 recently, half of my mates in that year were 18 from early on in that year, one of my friends turned 18 in February of that year. We were "school boys".

It's quite possible that she met them at the football clinic, but they met her after the game in Sydney, if you know what I mean. I'm sure they don't remember everyone who comes to their clinic.

She certainly doesn't sound the poor innocent schoolgirl who was stalked and r*ped by 2 nasty footy players, as many people here seem to be portraying her.

It's quite possible that she met them at the football clinic, but they met her after the game in Sydney, if you know what I mean. I'm sure they don't remember everyone who comes to their clinic.

She certainly doesn't sound the poor innocent schoolgirl who was stalked and r*ped by 2 nasty footy players, as many people here seem to be portraying her.

future pr0n star/stripper.

probably told them she was on the pill too.

future pr0n star/stripper.

probably told them she was on the pill too.
Who knows what she told them? She may have even gone out of her way to get pregnant. That's a good earner, getting pregnant to someone who earns $100,000s pa. Fact is, we don't know. And until we do, I don't see the point of the "Poor little girl, those f-ing bastards" talk.

Already one card in this thread, remember people there is a line don't cross it.

Again, leave out the speculation on who you think it is, we'll find out soon enough.
Are Supercoach numbers OK, or do we have to write them down in the SC threads? :p

I h8 it when you know who the dirty bastards are and can't name and shame because of shit rules.

I finished Year 12 recently, half of my mates in that year were 18 from early on in that year, one of my friends turned 18 in February of that year. We were "school boys".

Yep, OK.

So you and your mates were the only "school boys" attending that year?

If you need me to explain this further to you, then chances are you attend Vic Uni or some other special needs institution...

It could if it occurred to Carlton. I doubt Ross Lyon will be referring the T.W as the Pill in the future.

Oh, wait :D

They were smart enough to pay her off.

Who knows what she told them? She may have even gone out of her way to get pregnant. That's a good earner, getting pregnant to someone who earns $100,000s pa. Fact is, we don't know. And until we do, I don't see the point of the "Poor little girl, those f-ing bastards" talk.

but its Bay 13, so thats the point of it. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

StatutoryFlood at it again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back