StatutoryFlood at it again

Remove this Banner Ad

I turned 17 in July of my VCE year.

So back in year 12 at this time of year I was 16.

There goes your theory. :eek:

How does that mean my theory was gone? Did you forget to remember her facebook page said she was 19? Or that she told the players she was 18, or that she is in year 12, where a HIGH MAJORITY (Happy now you little whinger?) of students are 17 to 18.

Oh and do you also recall that the players have been confirmed as to not have visited the school where said school girl attended, with collaborating telephone records to prove that?

Or were you too busy trying to think of a way to repeat the same old crap over and over again?

The most interesting thing to come out of it will be how KissStefanie is going to spin this.

I'm guessing something like-

"Collingwood actually offered the unborn baby to St Kilda with pick 30 for Luke Ball in October last year. Also that the Girl getting pregnant means that the MCG measurements change and because Collingwood had more shots on goal than the Saints in 1914 when we play later on this year Collingwood will win."

Massive WIN! :thumbsu:

Where's your proof that she was 16? You're meant to have the mental capacity to be a mod, yet you fall in line with the rest of these flogs?

Completing VCE = 17-18 as completing = Finishing. And the Finishing year, is year 12.

Reported in the Age, http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...es-cooperation-20100526-wbia.html?autostart=1

The 16-year-old girl reportedly said she met the players at a high school football coaching clinic and later reintroduced herself to them in Sydney after the club's round one match against the Swans on March 27.

Enough evidence for you princess.

How does that mean my theory was gone? Did you forget to remember her facebook page said she was 19?
Having trouble remembering the page in question, but she either said it was 19 or it was 20.

We dont take advantage of little girls, like sleaze kilda

Glad that you aren't taking advantage of Dale Thomas.

This thread attracts creme de la crop of feces of the Boganwood variety.

efa.

That so called evidence has already been proved wrong. The players never met her at a school clinic, they first met her after the Sydney game.

Meltdowns are fun!

Glad that you aren't taking advantage of Dale Thomas.

efa.

That so called evidence has already been proved wrong. The players never met her at a school clinic, they first met her after the Sydney game.

Ha ha it clearly says she is 16. What have you got to disprove it? NOTHING.

Ha ha it clearly says she is 16. What have you got to disprove it? NOTHING.

Yeah a media article from The Age that based an article today on BF posters quotes is hardly proof. The whole media beat up was a complete crock of shit designed to make it sound worse than it was. ie. trying to use the school clinic angle.

Even if the girl was 16 that doesn't make it illegal, the AFL and police aren't taking any action so obviously they decided the players did nothing wrong.

End of story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah a media article from The Age that based an article today on BF posters quotes is hardly proof. The whole media beat up was a complete crock of shit designed to make it sound worse than it was. ie. trying to use the school clinic angle.

Even if the girl was 16 that doesn't make it illegal, the AFL and police aren't taking any action so obviously they decided the players did nothing wrong.

End of story.
She turned 16 in Feb ...lol:eek: And your player 24:eek:

it's a story saints fans and remains a story because nobody respects your club and until your laughable major sponsors jump off and leave you broke nobody will let up. should be in an unmarked grave next to fitzroy and you know it.

She turned 16 in Feb ...lol:eek: And your player 24:eek:

She also lied and said she was 18 and met them in a nightclub, so what's embarrasing or shocking about that? They did nothing wrong unlike your drug trafficking players.

She also lied and said she was 18 and met them in a nightclub, so what's embarrasing or shocking about that? They did nothing wrong unlike your drug trafficking players.

And don't forget, she won't be taking any action against any of the players. ;)

Nothing wrong at all, a 16 year old girl pregnent and getting to be a mum ahead of time.

I am sure that when the lucky dad gets to pay maintenence for the next 18 odd years he will be wishing he never went there.

it's a story saints fans and remains a story because nobody respects your club and until your laughable major sponsors jump off and leave you broke nobody will let up. should be in an unmarked grave next to fitzroy and you know it.

It should never have been a story in the first place, disgraceful gutter journalism at it's worst and smeared both our players and club unnecessarily.

But of course that doesn't matter to the flogs here.:rolleyes:

It should never have been a story in the first place, disgraceful gutter journalism at it's worst and smeared both our players and club unnecessarily.

But of course that doesn't matter to the flogs here.:rolleyes:

Yeah its not like you have a history of these incidents is it :rolleyes:

End of story.
Not the end of story at all mate - there's still an unborn baby that may very well be the bastard child of a St Kilda footballer. How do you think the boys are feeling right now? Glad it's technically legal? Or worried about the shitstorm that's about to come.

Typical St Kilda fan really - take the moral high ground because he got off on a technicality. Let's examine the facts - a 16 year old walks up to 2 footballers after a football game, lies about her age and participates in some sort of sexual intercourse with the two, possibly at the same time. They don't question her at all, they just take advantage of the fact that she's obviously star-stricken. They get her in the sack because it's easy. A few months later, she's pregnant with one of their babies.

I'm glad you think the story's over, but it ain't. First Gehrig urinates on a woman in a nightclub. Then Milne and Montagna talk their girlfriends into swapping partners. Then Lovett rapes his teammate's girlfriend. Now this happens.

It's all smooth sailing down at St Fail - I'm glad we know now that the St stands for Statutory. Maybe you can make your membership slogan next year "Don't worry, it's technically legal!"

Nothing wrong at all, a 16 year old girl pregnent and getting to be a mum ahead of time.

I am sure that when the lucky dad gets to pay maintenence for the next 18 odd years he will be wishing he never went there.

The lucky dad might be this bloke.

beams-story.jpg

If the baby is born with a shitty looking tatt then we'll know it's his.

Not the end of story at all mate - there's still an unborn baby that may very well be the bastard child of a St Kilda footballer.

Typical St Kilda fan really - take the moral high ground because he got off on a technicality. Let's examine the facts - a 16 year old walks up to 2 footballers after a football game, lies about her age and participates in some sort of sexual intercourse with the two, possibly at the same time. They don't question her at all, they just take advantage of the fact that she's obviously star-stricken. They get her in the sack because it's easy. A few months later, she's pregnant with one of their babies.

I'm glad you think the story's over, but it ain't. First Gehrig urinates on a woman in a nightclub. Then Milne and Montagna talk their girlfriends into swapping partners. Then Lovett rapes his teammate's girlfriend. Now this happens.

It's all smooth sailing down at St Fail - I'm glad we know now that the St stands for Statutory. Maybe you can make your membership slogan next year "Don't worry, it's technically legal!"

Was there any rape going on? No there wasnt.

Was it consent sex? Yes it was.

I'm sure whoever is the father of the child, the man responsible, will be responsible, unlike some in this thread.

Totally different scenario than the Lovett case.

Remove this Banner Ad

StatutoryFlood at it again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back