StatutoryFlood at it again

Remove this Banner Ad

I could also get a cape and fly from immoral behaviour to immoral behaviour....

Promises, promises... don't tantalise and tease us this way! Put on that cape and make it happen for us son, then come back with pics...

Why? no-one has done anything wrong in relation to the matter, the AFL, Police and St Kiddy have all said no-one did anything wrong. I just wanna post a pic of the players missus.

Yep you do and you would probably sook if this was something to do with Geelong. The picture is out there without the girls consent. If it is released on a herald sun or the like its free to be posted here.

two players banned from footy clincs

heard on SEN today that there is two current AFL players banned from footy clinics after an incident at a school clinic.

the players and CLUB will not be named

why wouldn't the club be named?

oh that's right it must not be st kilda

Re: two players banned from footy clincs

If the club hasn't been named it means its Collingwood.

Just like how the other player to "befriend" that pregnant 16 year old was a Collingwood player. And how for 2 days it was not known that another Collingwood player was in the car Heath Shaw crashed.

With the way that club controls the media, they are the Nazi's of the competition.

Just like how the other player to "befriend" that pregnant 16 year old was a Collingwood player. And how for 2 days it was not known that another Collingwood player was in the car Heath Shaw crashed.

With the way that club controls the media, they are the Nazi's of the competition.

I do believe that the players being banned were players that had been banned before this whole school incident came up. I believe they were talking also that there are players that they will not send (though they have not been banned) certain players due to off field issue they have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heard on SEN today that there is two current AFL players banned from footy clinics after an incident at a school clinic.

Dunno. If we were taking odds I reckon they'd be favourites :D

If there is "chestering" involved then surely St.Rape would be favourites to be the club involved.

Just my two cents anyway.........

The fact you knew about those incidents means our control of the media must suck :eek:

I got the scoop for y'all, it's Ozzy after the disgusting 'clinic' he put on down at at Tassie Detention centre.

502512-michael-osborne-at-the-deloraine-detention-centre.jpg

Taking hangers on kids is low Ozzy.

Not as low as piping them though, right Saints fans?

Milne & Montagna are not aloud within 200ft of any establishment containing more than 1 woman at a time.

Part of their club imposed contracts.

Milne & Montagna are not aloud within 200ft of any establishment containing more than 1 woman at a time.

Part of their club imposed contracts.

These are some of the Saints who are obviously not banned.

http://www.saints.com.au/saints in schools/tabid/10899/default.aspx

In fact Its very likely that one of the banned players is Alan Didak.
While some parents remained open minded, others took exception to Didak shooting at their children with a handgun.

Bryce Gibbs has refused to do any more clinics after a group of grade 3 kids chased him out of the schoolyard.

Before he retired Anthony Rocca was banned after conducting the worst 200 clinics ever.

These are some of the Saints who are obviously not banned.
However, Fevola is banned as far as I know. They wont let him back into a primary school until he passes.

Remove this Banner Ad

StatutoryFlood at it again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back