PC STEAM ID Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody here play Counter Strike source still? I played it pretty competitively from around 2004-2010 then decided to call it quits after turning 20 and life got too busy.... I went on the old GotGames website/forum to see if it was still kicking and found the website to be dead! Any body here used to be on GotGames?

Pretty keen to get back into it CS:Source but I don't wanna spend cash on upgrading the old PC if it's dead...also any body play CS;GO ? How is it?

Anybody here play Counter Strike source still? I played it pretty competitively from around 2004-2010 then decided to call it quits after turning 20 and life got too busy.... I went on the old GotGames website/forum to see if it was still kicking and found the website to be dead! Any body here used to be on GotGames?

Pretty keen to get back into it CS:Source but I don't wanna spend cash on upgrading the old PC if it's dead...also any body play CS;GO ? How is it?

I still play CSS, the community is very much alive and kicking. The PC you have now would probably run it, it's so old. CSGO is just bad, nothing more to say. Right freofan_mundy?

I still play CSS, the community is very much alive and kicking. The PC you have now would probably run it, it's so old. CSGO is just bad, nothing more to say. Right freofan_mundy?

Schweeet. Might need to crack back into it. My old PC's been sitting in my parents shed collecting dust for years, don't mind spending some money on getting a new PC anyway

How did you go? I play CSGO now - Source was basically far too weighted towards snipers and they were never going to change it as that was their bread and butter.

How did you go? I play CSGO now - Source was basically far too weighted towards snipers and they were never going to change it as that was their bread and butter.

Ended up getting CS Source back up and running, not as big as it used to be in terms of players but still alive and kicking.

I bought CS;GO but didn't really like it to be honest. I haven't played it much though, only gave it a spin for about half an hour. I'm not much of a gamer, just have a weird obsession to CS:Source lol, can play it for hours!

Also there's a bunch of servers out there now that have sniper restrictions so you can't buy them. Pistols & automatics only

Just set up a my new computer and made a steam account.

Ravenousjoy is my name... Only have skyrim right now but I'll get more games in the near future.
Figuring all this out now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

getting back into cs, bought cs;go. really enjoying it so far. matchmaking system is pretty sweet and people seem to play it properly which is nice.

i run around like a headless chook on some of these new maps haha haven't played properly since start of source

getting back into cs, bought cs;go. really enjoying it so far. matchmaking system is pretty sweet and people seem to play it properly which is nice.

How much is CS? Always wanted to get into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back