Toast Steelo

Remove this Banner Ad

He'll break our games record. Pendles will get Tony Shaw 1st but I see Sidey taking it from him.

Top quality player.

Will finish top 3 in the Copeland. Agree with others, get Kennedy under his wing to train with him, Johnno/Swan style.

Great game last night Rusty. Tough gut running and set up a lot of play against good opposition.
Taking the next step.

It's going to be a toss up between Pendles, Beams and Sidey for the Copeland.
Sideys suspension might hurt him though.
1st : Pendles.
2nd: Beams.
3rd: Sidebottom.
Best Young Player: Langdon.

Very little choice but to hack it forward, Mike. If you were getting your hands on the pill, looking up and seeing half arsed or no leads at all, you'd hack it forward too. He was one of the few shining lights.

Should have handpassed to people in space like Pendlebury was doing all night.

Should have handpassed to people in space like Pendlebury was doing all night.

Incorrect. Pendles hands were actually off a tad last night. Handballed to guys under pressure a lot. Steele played an inside mid role similar to what Beams plays and did it very well. Those quick kicks are needed and forwards must make the most of them. Birchall, Gibson and Burgoyne had a night out. NFI what our forwards were doing.

Incorrect. Pendles hands were actually off a tad last night. Handballed to guys under pressure a lot. Steele played an inside mid role similar to what Beams plays and did it very well. Those quick kicks are needed and forwards must make the most of them. Birchall, Gibson and Burgoyne had a night out. NFI what our forwards were doing.

Because we just hacked it forward

It's going to be a toss up between Pendles, Beams and Sidey for the Copeland.
Sideys suspension might hurt him though.
1st : Pendles.
2nd: Beams.
3rd: Sidebottom.
Best Young Player: Langdon.

I don't think Beams has had as good a year as people are stating. He has had a lot of ball but not done a lot with it and often turn it over from blind kicking roind corners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he was in a piss and poo jumper their fwds would of gotten on the end of them.

I doesn't matter because he wasn't, he should have handpassed it to a running player who could get a better kick to our forwards than hack it forward and give them no chance. And anyways, I said his performance was overrated not bad, IMO he was second to Pendlebury.

be interesting to see if he gets an aa nomination. personally i don't think so even tho he is a very good player.

His second half of the season form has been really good, and that's the form most people remember.

I doesn't matter because he wasn't, he should have handpassed it to a running player who could get a better kick to our forwards than hack it forward and give them no chance. And anyways, I said his performance was overrated not bad, IMO he was second to Pendlebury.

How can you say this, yet defend Lumumba for the exact same thing???
And Lumumba does it in our defensive 50, or as seen last night, in their goal square.

How can you say this, yet defend Lumumba for the exact same thing???
And Lumumba does it in our defensive 50, or as seen last night, in their goal square.

When did I defend Lumumba for doing the exact same thing?

Post 31 in the Harry O Roast.
"I thought H tried hard, He looked like he was trying to create something from nothing."

Hacking it forward isn't creating something from nothing.

Hacking it forward isn't creating something from nothing.

Let's just agree to disagree.
IMO Harry has become a liability to our side with his selfishness.
Never going the 1st option, trying to take on 2-3 players, then getting caught and turning the ball over, or hacking it forward with a high up and under kick to no one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Steelo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back