Stenglein decides

Remove this Banner Ad

Crow-mosone said:
riggghhht. so you think, the fact that the Op's Manager of the AFC club has said we want a player, and the CEO has said we want a player, means we should:
1. assume that a deal can only be done with draft picks
2. that we should automatically know who is going to be traded.

cognitive reasoning at it's best there.

What makes you think you know who is off limits at the WCE? just saying "oh, they would be..." isn't worth very much. now go do your homework.

Are you mental? I'm saying that the players that the AFC have stated they want are players equal to Stenglein's ability. Such players playing for the Eagles are not likely to be traded because they will be required players.

It doesn't take blind freddy to see that the majority of our team is in career best form.

THEREFORE, draft picks or third party involvement is likely to be used to resolve this issue.

Don't take it out on me just because you're angry one of your favourite sons is moving back to the state where the team is winning and life is good.

94_Eagles said:
Are you mental? I'm saying that the players that the AFC have stated they want are players equal to Stenglein's ability. Such players playing for the Eagles are not likely to be traded because they will be required players.

It doesn't take blind freddy to see that the majority of our team is in career best form.

THEREFORE, draft picks or third party involvement is likely to be used to resolve this issue.

Don't take it out on me just because you're angry one of your favourite sons is moving back to the state where the team is winning and life is good.

Sorry dude,
but if you're going to take classes in Prat 101 - you might care to get facts right. where have the AFC said who they want?

I know there are a lot of pages in this thread, but try to get on the same one as the rest of us.

94_Eagles said:

If the majority of your team is in career best form, then you might as well give up now because you won't be going anywhere in the next 5 years. Scraping into the finals is the best you could do with your team in career best form?

Players usually poll well in the F & B at their club becuase they are given a job to do by the coach. If they do that job well they will get votes.

WCE fans take note that Stinger has done well in the F &B . Far better than some of the duds you think are better than him.

Stats don't mean a thing.

Eagles supporters, do you watch many Adelaide games on TV, or pay any attention to anything other than your own team?

As a neutral supporter, I will happily say that 'Stinger' is a fine player, well worthy of your first round pick. He is a natural leader, good tag, and wins the pill himself as well. Do you need him? Maybe not. But don't underestimate him. He is as good as many Crows supporters are making out.

RIPPER_46 said:
Players usually poll well in the F & B at their club becuase they are given a job to do by the coach. If they do that job well they will get votes.

WCE fans take note that Stinger has done well in the F &B . Far better than some of the duds you think are better than him.

Stats don't mean a thing.
Quality post.

Stiffy_18 said:
Quality post.

As is every post that agrees with your opinion :rolleyes:

I don't think any (reasonable) eagles posters are disputing the quality of Stenglein, what we are disputing is the notion that the eagles will have to give up someone from their core group for him. We'd all love to have Stenglein in our squad, but if it means at the expense of a Waters or Butler type, let alone Fletcher or Seaby, we'd be content to leave him to Freo.

Will probably need a 3rd party to get involved in this trade, one that is willing to accept draft picks.

daddy_4_eyes said:

I don't think any (reasonable) eagles posters are disputing the quality of Stenglein, what we are disputing is the notion that the eagles will have to give up someone from their core group for him. We'd all love to have Stenglein in our squad, but if it means at the expense of a Waters or Butler type, let alone Fletcher or Seaby, we'd be content to leave him to Freo.

Will probably need a 3rd party to get involved in this trade, one that is willing to accept draft picks.
Turn it up. Unless you have read everyone of my posts in this thread you got no idea what you are commenting on:rolleyes:

Some of the crap that your lot came up with is LAUGHABLE to say the least. Your posters want him for peanuts. The only WC poster who has made some sense in all this is theorangeapple.

Stiffy_18 said:
Turn it up. Unless you have read everyone of my posts in this thread you got no idea what you are commenting on:rolleyes:

Some of the crap that your lot came up with is LAUGHABLE to say the least. Your posters want him for peanuts. The only WC poster who has made some sense in all this is theorangeapple.

Correct Stiffy.

If we went on their board and offered Gallagher, Skipworth, or Shirley for Fletcher these same Einsteins would howl like stuck pigs, but they have no hesitation in offering B grade rejects playing in the WAFL for one of our quality players.

Either they have double standards or no idea at all.

daddy_4_eyes said:

in light of this evenings performance:
your indispensible core group - discuss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Stenglein decides

Remove this Banner Ad

Back