flggr Stephen Kernahan (GOAT CAPTAIN OF THE 20th CENTURY FOR CARLTON - GUARANTEED 2022 PREMIERS) endorses Joel Selwood as the best skipper he’s ever seen!

Remove this Banner Ad

Quite the stamp of approval from one of the best karaoke singers we’ve ever heard.

"I've seriously always admired the way he went about it; he's a seriously hard player and he leads by example and that’s why he's been the lone captain out there for as long as he has been. I really couldn’t be happier it is going to someone you couldn’t knock,"

View attachment 1361400

The good captain: Kernahan and co. salute Joel ahead of record-breaking game

Let the jelly flow through you, flogs!!

LOL Collingwood..
Pure fearless warrior and yet so much more!!

View attachment 1361447

LOL Collingwood.
Not surprised he’s bleeding. Must do some damage ducking into your knees so often.

In his book Sticks admits he's blind as a bat and a raging pisshead.

His word is only worth something if he's flogging AVCO financial services, in which case it's definitely not a Ponzi and you should give him all your dollar bucks.
So you’re saying he’s actually bitter about handing the record over? 🤔

Well who’d of thought. 🤣

Well it was Sticks himself making the comparison and then acknowledging that Joel has now gone ahead sooo…
LOL yeah sure...

Sticks was takin the pizz - big time

Patronizing Season 5 GIF by ABC Network

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite the stamp of approval from one of the best karaoke singers we’ve ever heard.

"I've seriously always admired the way he went about it; he's a seriously hard player and he leads by example and that’s why he's been the lone captain out there for as long as he has been. I really couldn’t be happier it is going to someone you couldn’t knock,"

View attachment 1361400

The good captain: Kernahan and co. salute Joel ahead of record-breaking game

Let the jelly flow through you, flogs!!

LOL Collingwood..
I think he actually said biggest grub he's ever seen.

Grub player, shit bloke

Remove this Banner Ad

flggr Stephen Kernahan (GOAT CAPTAIN OF THE 20th CENTURY FOR CARLTON - GUARANTEED 2022 PREMIERS) endorses Joel Selwood as the best skipper he’s ever seen!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back