Stephen Milne=............

Remove this Banner Ad

Id take Milne and slot him in a forward pocket for us any day. Quick, and a freak round the goals, just the sort of player we need. If he did work harder on the 1%'ers he would be the premier small forward in the comp.

flagfor05 said:
Stephen Milne is at the crossroads.

Do St Kilda really need him? Time and time again, he has proved to be brittle under real pressure (eg. Port Power). Defencively, he is non-existent. Doesn't tackle, doesn't chase, just doesn't do the one percenters.

St Kilda can cover for him anyway. If I had a choice between Milne and Guerra, I'd take Guerra. Not because of his so called 'toughness', just that he is a better player than Milne. Guerra might've poleaxed Schammer, but that isn't tough. Tough is what Archer does, what Riewoldt does, and what Ling does. As for what Guerra did to Ling, that is NOT tough, that's just weak. He should've got 5 for that.

Cheers fellas, have a good one.

Even if Milne was at the crossroads, Grant Thomas said he stamped him a 3 year contract earlier in the year so you can't really see him going anywhere unless another side picked up the bill. I think Guerra can be quite handy at times.

I am a Sainter and have watched a fair bit of Milne.In my opinion he is a front runner.I personally would have delisted him as Essendon did previously.When he's good he's very good but when he's bad he's horrid.
When we need him to fire he's rarely to be seen.I would have liked Bevo to give Eddie Betts a chance this year as he is a genuine,classy goalsneak and the only way to know if he'd make the cut is to give the kid a go.Milne has had too many opportunities and it's time he moved out.

I think Milne is a good player however he is a confidance player and as such is prone to periods of bad form as was seen in the end of the season. having said that the start of the season was pure brillance give him a break.

saints66 said:
I think Milne is a good player however he is a confidance player and as such is prone to periods of bad form as was seen in the end of the season. having said that the start of the season was pure brillance give him a break.
all he needs is confidence. *FULL STOP*

Remove this Banner Ad

Stephen Milne=............

Remove this Banner Ad

Back