Mod. Notice Stepping Down

Remove this Banner Ad

After 3 years as a moderator on the Baseball board and 2 years as a moderator here, it is time to announce that in the next month I will be handing in my badge.

Work commitments and wanting to attend more AFL games in 2016 (Not necessarily Lions games as I live in Victoria:() have meant that I will not be on the board as much during the day or even game time, and also I am sure people would have noticed my contributions to this board have diminished the last 12 months.

I would like to thank everyone for being nice to me over the time as a Mod, Sadly with my work commitments my posting will most probably diminish even more, but I will still be around and will enjoy reading what people have to say.

Its been great working with Elixuh dlanod & ZoBlitz. Also PattyKwasagun in the early days.

Lionbear Signing off:thumbsu:

Last edited:
After 3 years as a moderator on the Baseball board and 2 years as a moderator here, it is time to announce that in the next week I will be handing in my badge.

Nice try Lionbear. We'll be needing your gun as well.

In all seriousness, you've done a great job as mod Lionbear :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Nice try Lionbear. We'll be needing your gun as well.

In all seriousness, you've done a great job as mod Lionbear :thumbsu::thumbsu:

As long as I can keep the hand cuffs, you know for protection

Did you leave just now ? Cos you haven't responded in 18 months about my BLACK13 badge.Maybe you could make it your last job.

Sorry, but as I thought was requested at the time I need a link to the original commitment and payment confirmation you posted in the 2013 Sponsorship thread and I can send the link onto Chief.

Sorry, but as I thought was requested at the time I need a link to the original commitment and payment confirmation you posted in the 2013 Sponsorship thread and I can send the link onto Chief.
Was a friendly dig lionbear,all the best !

Leaving after 2 years of moderation on this board? I think we need to give these mods a longer contract!

But seriously, thanks for your effort's LB!

This place is falling apart! Shit where is the next generation of poster going to come from when everyone is getting their kicks from fb, twitter and insta?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I knew they had a podium up there in the lofty mods office.

Love that these mods think they need a sticky to announce their retirement, I've never even heard of this lionbear before. It's like kieren king coming out and announcing his retirement from afl football

Thanks for the good work loinbear

Love that these mods think they need a sticky to announce their retirement, I've never even heard of this lionbear before. It's like kieren king coming out and announcing his retirement from afl football

Thanks for the good work loinbear
Aren't the best mods like the best umpires? You never hear from them until they are needed. :):p

Thanks for the good work lionbear

Thanks for your work lionbear, but as one door closes, another door opens. Time for Billy Puller to join the clique and moderate our board.

Just notified the Boss's to remove my credentials. So this will be my last post as a Lions Moderator.

Good luck to the people continuing on as moderators, it has been great fun:)

Elixuh
dlanod
ZoBlitz

Enjoy

After 3 years as a moderator on the Baseball board and 2 years as a moderator here, it is time to announce that in the next month I will be handing in my badge.

Its been great working with Elixuh dlanod & ZoBlitz. Also PattyKwasagun in the early days.

Lionbear Signing off:thumbsu:

Lionbear, join us at Victoria Park in Feb for our inter-faith group hug. :)

(tough gig being a mod)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back