#14Ward

Team Captain
Sep 30, 2009
The Dog House
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Callan Ward
Was very good at championships, but havnt heard a thing since.. whats going on with him? is he off to GC as a 17 yr old?

Likely. He's a strong kid although a bit slow. He should be one of the KPPs the Gold Coast pick up.

I'd like him at the Dogs but there's no chance of it happening unless he mysteriously slips to our third pick.

Likely. He's a strong kid although a bit slow. He should be one of the KPPs the Gold Coast pick up.

I'd like him at the Dogs but there's no chance of it happening unless he mysteriously slips to our third pick.
Bit slow?? u must not know who he is. got a 2.92 20m sprint today at school. he is very quick

Yeah definately wouldn't call him slow. He's played a few games up here (NTFL) for Southern Districts this season.

2.92 is about on the mark for OK to good speed for that size. Not lightning, not slow.

Over 3 is the worrying stage for KPP's and under 2.85 is very nice.

Shit, not too long ago people would have been doing their nut over 2.92. It's still very fast. I'm pretty sure that's the same speed as Dangerfield recorded.

2.92 is about on the mark for OK to good speed for that size. Not lightning, not slow.

Over 3 is the worrying stage for KPP's and under 2.85 is very nice.

Anything under 3 seconds is in the good category for KPP's. 2.85 is for the freak athletes.. Watts, Naitanui etc. 2.85 would be considered super fast for even a midfielder. Most KPP's run 20m in around 3.05 average at draft camp I'd say. 2.92 is very quick for a KPP and would be considered elite.

Anything under 3 seconds is in the good category for KPP's. 2.85 is for the freak athletes.. Watts, Naitanui etc. 2.85 would be considered super fast for even a midfielder. Most KPP's run 20m in around 3.05 average at draft camp I'd say. 2.92 is very quick for a KPP and would be considered elite.
Didn't Philthy run about 2.95?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2.92 for the 20m sprint is very quick. Only a couple of the Northern Territory state U18 players recorded times under three seconds and they are generally regarded as a quick side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft Profile Steven May

Remove this Banner Ad

Back