StKilda sacked coach causes BigFooty server meltdown thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Clayton :D
Just had our high school reunion on Saturday night, talk about an oil slick, Greeks and Cro's as far as the eye could see. But I tell you what, what a great bunch of happy party loving friendly people we are!

I remember my parents had some Cro friends from Clayton when I was a kid, are you tallish and hot by any chance? :eek: Besides my siblings, there was only one other Croatian kid at my high school. It was at least 50% Greeks though (early-mid eighties) always talking in Greek about their stupid Greek school and Hellas soccer, god I hated them so much! Just as well they were all shortarses who sucked at footy and I got to be #1 ruck. Ha! :p

I remember my parents had some Cro friends from Clayton when I was a kid, are you tallish and hot by any chance? :eek: Besides my siblings, there was only one other Croatian kid at my high school. It was at least 50% Greeks though (early-mid eighties) always talking in Greek about their stupid Greek school and Hellas soccer, god I hated them so much! Just as well they were all shortarses who sucked at footy and I got to be #1 ruck. Ha! :p
Im not tall ;)
All the Greeks at our school were awesome..we had an absolute ball at the reunion, amazing how many of us have actually stayed friends from so many years ago.

Anyway, St Kilda lol.

Sad day, I though St Kilda had stopped St Kilda-ing themselves. What a crap administration they have.

Geez my background is mostly Irish but I had the same proportions at my school, a coupla Croats and Serbs etc. very educational, I can swear in various former Yugoslav dialects (Croat, Serb, Mako) as well as Greek and Italian.

Clayton :D
Just had our high school reunion on Saturday night, talk about an oil slick, Greeks and Cro's as far as the eye could see. But I tell you what, what a great bunch of happy party loving friendly people we are!

Just around the corner:eek: Surely Wooshette you would have to be the only one in Clayton who ever barracked for the eagles.

Just around the corner:eek: Surely Wooshette you would have to be the only one in Clayton who ever barracked for the eagles.
Lol, I lived in Clayton a LONG time before the Eagles existed, I went to primary school there.

Remove this Banner Ad

StKilda sacked coach causes BigFooty server meltdown thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back