Stores Already Selling Afl Live

Remove this Banner Ad

It might've already been mentioned, but I just picked up my pre-order from EB Elizabeth St.

Mentioned the $79.95 Dick Smith price and they matched it straight away.

Bugger - got it priced matched from same store for $89. Should have tried the Dick Smith one.

My EB has it's stock, shall be off now and back in about an hour for some epic gaming.

ANYONE who wants a game online I am up for invites when I get back.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I got the SMS this morning saying it will going on sale today. Called and they are expecting their delivery around lunchtime. This is at Ocean Keys so I assume that all other WA EB's will be in the same boat of waiting for their delivery today.

Yep, it's the same for Joondalup as well, the guy on the phone said around lunchtime.

Cancelled my pre-order at JB Bendigo after confirming EB Games Bendigo had a copy available. JB had no real clues when it was going to arrive (probably this arvo for all I knew, but I wasn't taking any chances!).

Got it for an inflated price of $98 (GAME price match), down from $109 or something. Probably paid too much, but I checked DSE and they didn't have it in stock. Bendigo is pretty ordinary for gaming, except for JB and even they let me down!

Can't wait to give this a go later on tonight. Tried the game in-store and had no clues for the 2 minutes I was playing. Then I realised I wasn't even controlling either of the teams. :rolleyes:

EB Elizabeth (SA) have stock

As will I in around 10 mins!!!
purchased!!

pricematched target for $89

now to think of an excuse to go home... ;)

Skimmed through the posts in this forum but just confirming:

EB Chadstone in stock and selling for $109

JB HI-FI selling for $89 and will be receiving stock today/tomorrow. As others have said, will sell immediately once in stock.

Didn't check anywhere else as you can just get EB to price match.

Did they ask for proof like a catalogue,call them? or they just gave it to you straight away

No, didn't have to do anything mate. Just told him I'd called Dick and they ha it for $79.95.

The impression I got was they're sick of hearing about it, so they'll just do it without having to call. They were taking so many calls about it, and as I left the bloke behind me asked about it too.. so they're flat out!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EB Games Lavington (Vic/NSW border)
EB msg @ 9am this morning...AFL Live 2011 has arrived call us to confirm your preorder pick up.
Called @ 1pm......We don't know why we sent that msg out, stock wont arrive until Tuesday.:thumbsdown:

EB Southland are selling now.

These guys are usually preeety strict in terms of price matching. I'll just make them match Dick Smith. If they don't Ill just come back on thursday, return the game and buy it again at this matched price, all the while keeping the pre order bonus. It would be pretty illogical if they don't let me match it. They'll be wasting their time and my time, as well has having a returned copy on their shelves (I'll demand a new one to be a prick).

It's not breaking the rules.... just bending them to my advantage.

Got EB message at 9:45 but didn't hear my phone. Picked it up just after midday. Steep learning curve. Id rather learn to play the game on rookie than read the tutorials. Not going to well though.

Assume everywhere in Adelaide is now selling it.

No pre order bonus YET as there is a delay on that.

Got EB message at 9:45 but didn't hear my phone. Picked it up just after midday. Steep learning curve. Id rather learn to play the game on rookie than read the tutorials. Not going to well though.

Assume everywhere in Adelaide is now selling it.

No pre order bonus YET as there is a delay on that.
Yeah I think most places in SA are, I'm getting it from Sefton Park and my mate got a call before but I didn't, hopefully when I ring them at about 2:30 they tell me they have it, if not I will go crazy lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Stores Already Selling Afl Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Back