Streaming Streaming Platforms - problems & solutions thread

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Why can you stream Kayo on Telstra TV but not its replacement Fetch? I’ve just been offered the free Fetch and told Telstra TV will end Oct 31. I assumed the replacement would be like for like.

So I’ve been speaking to Telstra tonight and they say they are working towards a transition of Binge and Kayo by the time TBox closes

I will believe it when I see it

So I’ve been speaking to Telstra tonight and they say they are working towards a transition of Binge and Kayo by the time TBox closes

I will believe it when I see it

Why lie to us Gaso?

Everyone knows that no-one "speaks" to Telstra... You call them and then remain on hold for whatever time it takes for you to say "F this" and just hang up!

Why lie to us Gaso?

Everyone knows that no-one "speaks" to Telstra... You call them and then remain on hold for whatever time it takes for you to say "F this" and just hang up!

I use the Chat function. As a Gold Cu$tomer I get $traight through. You have to get past the AI first but once in there it’s on for young and old about service issues. You also get the transcript that gets saved.

They're just waiting for heaps of people to pay for Hubbl, and then later they'll add Kayo and Binge to Fetch. Telstra and Fox are basically the same company. Screwing over customers is their goal.

They'll put Kayo and Binge on Fetch by end of the year, just not before October 31.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back