Stringer and Hind

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't little old Push Up King have similar if not worse friends with him on the regular?
Yeah, was similar commentary around him and dusty Martin as well.
Tbh it's probably a keep and eye on it and who they bring to club/afl functions. More of an issue for someone like stringer who is looking for somewhere else to play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like self defence to me. He literally said to the guy go away or ill shoot you. His family playing the victim card, spare me he was a criminal
I'm not taking sides. Just providing the context for who he is.
Having said that, this guy supposedly had a debt with a guy he was scared of. Most people on the straight and narrow don't. During the Roaming Brian segment, they very quickly tried to move away from the conversation after BT asked how he takes care of him.
I would say that police made the AFL aware of the potential problem after seeing that segment, so he's likely known to police and not just for this incident. I doubt the AFL would warn a club about somebody who acted out of self defence. He probably has known criminal links outside of that. Just guessing of course.

I'm not taking sides. Just providing the context for who he is.
Having said that, this guy supposedly had a debt with a guy he was scared of. Most people on the straight and narrow don't. During the Roaming Brian segment, they very quickly tried to move away from the conversation after BT asked how he takes care of him.
I would say that police made the AFL aware of the potential problem after seeing that segment, so he's likely known to police and not just for this incident. I doubt the AFL would warn a club about somebody who acted out of self defence. He probably has known criminal links outside of that. Just guessing of course.
Agreed.

Justice Lesley Taylor said Yucel spent the year before the 2016 shooting living in fear of a man who alleged Yucel owed him a debt.

After a dispute in May 2015, which ended with an associate of Yucel shooting the man in the leg, the man made it known he would seek revenge.

An associate of this Kamil Yucel had previously shot another guy in the leg..! sounds like a real upstanding citizen, doesn't he? 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Stringer and Hind

Remove this Banner Ad

Back