Stringer and Hind

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats why the Sainters dominated through the 70s and 80s - Ditterich, Muir, Neale, Stewart, Owen, Burns, Milne, Fisher, Hall etc.

I’m not having a cheap shot - it’s on the record.

You’re fooling yourself - you can carry one, maybe two - it’s taken Carlton 20 years to get a team that puts football first.
LOL. Milne, Fisher and Hall never came within a bull’s roar of playing in the 80’s, much less the 70’s.

Saints had some good teams in the 70’s and 80’s, but played in 1 grand final (1971) in that period. They hardly “dominated” those 2 decades.

Last edited:

Didak was an absolute gun.
As much as it pains me to admit…
Didak wasn’t a team players coight hole.

He was a self-obsessed druggie who failed his one opportunity to behave like a decent human being - and is indirectly responsible for the deaths of two people.

He is exactly the type of morally bankrupt, egotistical, under-developed, failure of a human being we’re talking about.

Sorry, but his actions are close to the bone.

He was a self-obsessed druggie who failed his one opportunity to behave like a decent human being - and is indirectly responsible for the deaths of two people.

He is exactly the type of morally bankrupt, egotistical, under-developed, failure of a human being we’re talking about.

Hey I didn’t say Didak is a gun how am I quoted here 😂

I agree with you.

What’s this about the 2 deaths?

I agree with you.

What’s this about the 2 deaths?
The guy who killed two people in King street in a drug rage was partying with Didak earlier, in a car, where a firearm was discharged off the Westgate.

If Didak had reported it, when he was dropped off in Flinders lane, the murders most probably would not have happened.

He was so out of it he had no idea he’d been with a psychotic thug.

I guess he has to live with it, and MAYBE he has an excuse….but the storyline tells it’s own tale as far as who he is. 👎

The guy who killed two people in King street in a drug rage was partying with Didak earlier, in a car, where a firearm was discharged off the Westgate.

If Didak had reported it, when he was dropped off in Flinders lane, the murders most probably would not have happened.

He was so out of it he had no idea he’d been with a psychotic thug.

I guess he has to live with it, and MAYBE he has an excuse….but the storyline tells it’s own tale as far as who he is. 👎
Oh wow.

I new about the riding around in the car with gangsters and guns didn’t no about the killings.

Shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute gun? C'mon mate. The bloke is still looking for his first hard ball get
Fair but didn't shit the bed on the big stage unlike...

Soz probably too soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Stringer and Hind

Remove this Banner Ad

Back