Stringer and Hind

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably this. He did nothing about it. Blokes a coward!
A coward for not dobbing on a, (potential) Hells Angel - righto 👍🏻
If you want to selectivise certain comments I’ve made and not appreciate the gist of this whole discussion, I’m not sure what you want me to say? - except go back to my first posts on the issue.
I’m merely highlighting in one sentence you’re saying he had no idea what was going on but expecting him to collect his thoughts?
What transpired later was a tragedy but to attribute it to Didak is drawing a very long bow.
Each to their own though.

Last edited:

A coward for not sobbing on a, (potential) Hells Angel - righto 👍🏻

I’m merely highlighting in one sentence you’re saying he had no idea what was going on but expecting him to collect his thoughts?
What transpired later was a tragedy but to attribute it to Didak is drawing a very long bow.
Each to their own though.
No, you’re nit picking for the sake of an argument because you can’t see past your allgiances.

As for the Didak behaviour you believe is acceptable - clearly we have different standards.

No, you’re nit picking for the sake of an argument because you can’t see past your allgiances.

As for the Didak behaviour you believe is acceptable - clearly we have different standards.
Arguing is not how I roll mate.

If a pie shop goes up in flames, we'll know Stringer is knee deep in this criminality.

You'd think he'd be slimmer with access to snow white straight from the source...

NOW ...

I know there's my fellow Bulldog fans who don't me spreading rumours about our own players. Hey don't shoot the messenger....

BUT...

"In the know" posters on the Doggies board say eyebrows have been raised at the club about some of the blokes Jamarra U-H has been bringing into the rooms. Apparently he's not great at listening to friendly advice.

Last edited:
Here’s the difficulty - Didak, De Goey, Stringer, Cousins, Kerr and Martin are all blokes who have had significant off field dramas and dodgy affiliations but also part of successful teams.

It’s a big question how effective the no d/heads policy is.

I supported parachuting Stringer out but seven years later he’s still a pretty good player and in the system.

Here’s the difficulty - Didak, De Goey, Stringer, Cousins, Kerr and Martin are all blokes who have had significant off field dramas and dodgy affiliations but also part of successful teams.

It’s a big question how effective the no d/heads policy is.

I supported parachuting Stringer out but seven years later he’s still a pretty good player and in the system.

But never come close to as good as he was at his peak. Dogs are far better off without him.

Dons need to start taking list management, team management and focus on football more seriously too.

Scott is the right coach but I bet he runs up against a LOT of interference every day by meddlers who think they know better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably this. He did nothing about it. Blokes a coward!
Yeah ima gunna dob on a hells Angel for shooting out of a car window at nothing.
Had he reported it he could be dead. Do you reckon the cops would have protected him? It set him straight, and he admits in the article he was too scared to report it. That takes courage. The deaths are not on him.

Yeah ima gunna dob on a hells Angel for shooting out of a car window at nothing.
Had he reported it he could be dead. Do you reckon the cops would have protected him? It set him straight, and he admits in the article he was too scared to report it. That takes courage. The deaths are not on him.
The deaths are very much ‘on him’.

Collingwood have access to the very best legal representation.

He simply calls the club, who calls Galbally, who calls the cops.

Anonymity guaranteed and cops contact the HA club rooms and they take it from there.

This sort of stuff happens lot when ‘business’ can be effected.

Didak was stupid, lacked guts and knows he has to live with himself.

Whenever people bemoan that men don't intervene during public fights or when women are being threatened, I sometimes wonder what they think about Brendan Keilar? He's a genuine hero, but I bet his wife and kids wished that he just kept walking.
Edith Aquino is a 5ft nothing ex-Philo who was there across the road when it kicked off.

She followed Hudson when he took off down to Flinders street - and called the police - even though she could have been shot.

She was awarded a medal for bravery - yet poor Dids was scared, even though he had days and the means to report who it was.

There comes a time where any supporter of a club has to realise they’re defending the indefensible.

Edith Aquino is a 5ft nothing ex-Philo who was there across the road when it kicked off.

She followed Hudson when he took off down to Flinders street - and called the police - even though she could have been shot.

She was awarded a medal for bravery - yet poor Dids was scared, even though he had days and the means to report who it was.

There comes a time where any supporter of a club has to realise they’re defending the Dids didn’t have a crystal ball, he had no knowledge the guy was going to use the gun on people, probably thought he was show boating. Very different to witnessing the actual shooting. Yes shedeserved the medal and more.

The deaths are very much ‘on him’.

Collingwood have access to the very best legal representation.

He simply calls the club, who calls Galbally, who calls the cops.

Anonymity guaranteed and cops contact the HA club rooms and they take it from there.

This sort of stuff happens lot when ‘business’ can be effected.

Didak was stupid, lacked guts and knows he has to live with himself.

Didak was in his car 6 days before the shooting, he probably thought the guy was showboating, and he was drunk. Didak came forward after the shooting, he could have stayed quiet.hedidnt have a crystal ball, how could he know?

The woman deserves a medal and a huge reward,

Remove this Banner Ad

Stringer and Hind

Remove this Banner Ad

Back