Stupid MSN

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm having a problem with MSN and I don't know how to fix it.

I can open MSN up, type in my addy and password, but then it comes up saying that I'm either not connected to the Internet or my password or address are incorrect. I am connected to the Internet, and both my password and address have been entered correctly. Others in my family have the same problem and can't access their MSN.

I have tried removing MSN from my computer, then reinstalling it, but the same problem still arises.

Has anyone else had this problem in the past and, if so, how did you fix it?

I used to have this. I think you may have some spyware, adware etc.

Try this and see if it helps msn work.

go to run and type in
regsvr32 softpub.dll

see if that helps.

If not, (if you don't already have it) download AdAware and do a few scans and clean your PC up a bit.

Let me know here how you go.

Mines a pretty simple suggestion, and one I do everynow and then and did just a couple of minutes ago.

If your password happens to contain numbers, and ur using the number pad, make sure your Num Lock is on;)

googem said:
I used to have this. I think you may have some spyware, adware etc.

Try this and see if it helps msn work.

go to run and type in
regsvr32 softpub.dll

see if that helps.

If not, (if you don't already have it) download AdAware and do a few scans and clean your PC up a bit.

Let me know here how you go.

Fantastic! You're a champion, mate. The "regsvr32 softpub.dll" did the trick.

SaveFeriss said:
Mines a pretty simple suggestion, and one I do everynow and then and did just a couple of minutes ago.

If your password happens to contain numbers, and ur using the number pad, make sure your Num Lock is on;)

haha yeah I have 14 numbers in my password, so I always check for that ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Stupid MSN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back