FTA-TV Succession

Remove this Banner Ad

I have gone back and started wat I didn’t finish and are half way through the final episode of S1.

Its as funny af in spots.

Should be a fun ride binging this!
Didnt think I would needed to be any more explicit when the three prior posts were of posters starting off or finishing off.

Yeh well can’t read can you?

I still don't understand entering a thread you know that the series has finished. Doesn't make sense. Anyway, enjoy the rest of the series, it's a great watch.

I still don't understand entering a thread you know that the series has finished. Doesn't make sense. Anyway, enjoy the rest of the series, it's a great watch.

Enter at last page, scroll down the bottom and let posters know what you’re doing

I wasn’t the first and won’t be the last

Posters after saw what was happening and let me enjoy it

I suspect the key plot reveal was more accident than malicious

But yeh up to S3 Ep5

Well, yeah if you haven't watched it, don't enter the thread. Not hard....

That's how the thread for Ozark got ruined, people bitching about spoilers 2 weeks after the show has ended so no one was allowed to talk about it anymore.

If you go lurking on the internet for discussion while you are watching a show that has already ended you are asking for trouble.

Has happened to me a few times and only have myself to blame.

That's how the thread for Ozark got ruined, people bitching about spoilers 2 weeks after the show has ended so no one was allowed to talk about it anymore.

If you go lurking on the internet for discussion while you are watching a show that has already ended you are asking for trouble.

Has happened to me a few times and only have myself to blame.

It's part of the fun of watching a show to discuss it while it's evolving. But to come along after it has all finished and expect everyone else to know where they are up to is too much to expect. The show finished many months ago. If you don't want to read what happens then maybe stay out of the thread.

It's part of the fun of watching a show to discuss it while it's evolving. But to come along after it has all finished and expect everyone else to know where they are up to is too much to expect. The show finished many months ago. If you don't want to read what happens then maybe stay out of the thread.
Or stay the required few weeks and few pages behind when looking at thread. Means you can't contribute of course, but at least you get to enjoy the discussion unfold like everyone else.

It's like if you're listening to a radio catch-up, you can't ring in as a talkback caller either.

Finished Season 3

The last 20 minutes of the finale of this season were epic
atomic bomb lol GIF by somenerv

I lold at Roman’s line re Shiv’s Wedding and “whose the real victim in this, I waited 45 minutes for my gin and tonic”

Finished Season 3

The last 20 minutes of the finale of this season were epic
atomic bomb lol GIF by somenerv

I lold at Roman’s line re Shiv’s Wedding and “whose the real victim in this, I waited 45 minutes for my gin and tonic”

Late to the party Gaso. Truly great TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

S4 Ep 3 Conners Wedding

Probably one of the greatest dramatic episodes in Tv history

Brilliant

Despite knowing what was coming it was nonetheless emotional

Still think that this is a great example of a show that’s best binged
The scene of his actual wedding sums his place in the scheme of things perfectly

It's interesting with the success of Succession and eating up all the awards and comparing it to Better Call Saul who achieved 0 wins. Whereas Succession may be the better show would it be considered a timeless show? I just feel as if it's a one-time watch sort of show and BCS is the opposite.

BCS is the most underrated show of all time going by its lack of awards. What are these campaigners watching

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Succession

Remove this Banner Ad

Back