Suck it up Handbagger filth!

Geelong's 2012 season: Just making up the numbers?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

UMAD that your Geelong's bitch?
I'll happily take nine in a row for the 2008 flag, the premiership cup will still be at hawthorn no matter how many times they beat us. When are you fools going to realise that?

Umad you still living on hand outs from the league?

I'll happily take nine in a row for the 2008 flag, the premiership cup will still be at hawthorn no matter how many times they beat us. When are you fools going to realise that?

both the supporters and players realised that with about ten minutes to go in the '08 GF... we do not, not even one of us, think that our streak is going to give the '08 flag to us at some point, if it keeps going.

its still damn funny, though.

Bosk must sit on Bay13 24/7 posting new threads about Geelong, everytime I come on here, there's a new Geelong bashing thread started by Bosk.

Get over it, 9-0.

Yes true, Mr Wa_ker seems to be on bay 13 24/7, if not as Bosk, it will be one of his other aliases.

What they fail to realise is that none of us give a flying **** about 08, soooo many good things have happened to us since then. Obsessive compulsive disorder is hard to overcome, I really didn't appreciate how many people in a first world country suffer from it. Or maybe it's just a pissant excuse for being a ****ing loser.... I dunno, I'm not a psychologist.

I'll happily take 2 premierships and 9-0 over the 08 grand final loss, any day of the week.

What you Hawthorn supporters fail to realise is the contant embarrassment you're forcing upon yourself with constant keyboard typing, waiting for Geelong to fail.

You are very mad.

Gotta love it how hard Geelong supporters try to convince themselves that they're over 2008... yet sure enough anytime the Hawks lose they're always the ones creating threads where they try to rub our noses in it.

Just admit it you ****ing pansies, you won't get over 2008 (if at all) until Geelong returns the favor and beats Hawthorn in a GF. Which isn't likely to happen until Geelong & Hawthorns' respective windows opens again in another decade or two, hence why you're all so offended at the mere mention of our glorious club.

We smashed your dreams of back to back and you haven't forgiven us. Its time you learned how to deal with it hillbilly scum!

Gotta love it how hard Geelong supporters try to convince themselves that they're over 2008... yet sure enough anytime the Hawks lose they're always the ones creating threads where they try to rub our noses in it.

Just admit it you ******* pansies, you won't get over 2008 (if at all) until Geelong returns the favor and beats Hawthorn in a GF. Which isn't likely to happen until Geelong & Hawthorns' respective windows opens again in another decade or two, hence why you're all so offended at the mere mention of our glorious club.

We smashed your dreams of back to back and you haven't forgiven us. Its time you learned how to deal with it hillbilly scum!

dude, you start threads on bay13 and the main board (which always end up locked...) after every geelong loss regardless of our opponent...

i actually think you are the one who needs to get over '08. when was the last time a cats fan attacked a port supporter with '07? or a saints supporter with '09? it just doesnt happen.

why? because they simply are not that relevant anymore...

Just admit it you ******* pansies, you won't get over 2008 (if at all) until Geelong returns the favor and beats Hawthorn in a GF. Which isn't likely to happen until Geelong & Hawthorns' respective windows opens again in another decade or two, hence why you're all so offended at the mere mention of our glorious club.

You didnt smash our dreams of going back to back. You just spurred us on to win 2 more flags. So thanks.

Also you do realise that both clubs windows were open last year. Where were the Hawk?

You didnt smash our dreams of going back to back. You just spurred us on to win 2 more flags.
So... Geelong didn't actually want to win back to backs in the first place?
No wait, so Geelong has achieved Back to backs since then so 2008 didn't matter?

I hope you're at least convincing yourself. :D

So... Geelong didn't actually want to win back to backs in the first place?
No wait, so Geelong has achieved Back to backs since then so 2008 didn't matter?

I hope you're at least convincing yourself. :D

If someone game me a choice of back to back or 3 in 5 I know which one i'd choose.

That's the funny thing about it Bosk. We're over it (why wouldn't we be with 2 flags since) but you fools are the team that won in 08 and you still havn't forgiven yourselves for your mediocrity since, and seem to be very envious of our continued success.

I honestly laugh at you blokes with knives at the ready, everytime we win a match and keyboards at the ready when we lose.

You won in 08 and your continued obsession with everything Geelong is embarrassing.

dude, you start threads on bay13 and the main board (which always end up locked...) after every geelong loss regardless of our opponent...

i actually think you are the one who needs to get over '08. when was the last time a cats fan attacked a port supporter with '07? or a saints supporter with '09? it just doesnt happen.

But, but, but.......................

Gotta love it how hard Geelong supporters try to convince themselves that they're over 2008

Geelong flogs probably won't be able to properly get over 2008 until the hawks flogs do. :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Humour me bosk, next time we play you guys whether it be this year in a final, or next year in the H&A, refrain from making any threads about Geelong leading up to the match. Our postings are mainly reactive, and are usually only intended on giving you your just deserts (not desserts) for incessantly sprouting peurile trash and never owning what you've said afterwards. Sure you aren't the only one, as everyone knows that Hawforn fans are the biggest flogs on BF, but you are the main protagonist who encourages the rest of the **** brigade. Get over our club and I'm sure you will see that we're over that game!

You weren't even here in 08 you bandwagon flog. You've joined up thinking "theres a dynasty on the way" Keep waiting Bosko. While your arse points to the ground, Geelong will keep ending your dream....over and over and over again.

You weren't even here in 08 you bandwagon flog. You've joined up thinking "theres a dynasty on the way" Keep waiting Bosko. While your arse points to the ground, Geelong will keep ending your dream....over and over and over again.
...and what would a lowly Norf flog know of these matters? Butt your nose out flog, we aren't discussing your minnow club.

But there's no history there. Our clubs have a history. We'll always be at each others throats.

It's good :thumbsu:

But there's no history there. Our clubs have a history. We'll always be at each others throats.

It's good :thumbsu:

agreed...

but in the other thread you stated the whole thing was because all (including myself, who wasnt even a member of BF at the time...) geelong supporters couldnt handle '08, and gave hawthorn no credit, choosing to whinge instead. you also said geelong deserved no respect.

you were wrong on both counts.

this rivalry goes both ways, and is equal parts fear, hate and respect. to say otherwise is to cheapen the whole thing.

agreed...

but in the other thread you stated the whole thing was because all (including myself, who wasnt even a member of BF at the time...) geelong supporters couldnt handle '08, and gave hawthorn no credit, choosing to whinge instead. you also said geelong deserved no respect.

you were wrong on both counts.

this rivalry goes both ways, and is equal parts fear, hate and respect. to say otherwise is to cheapen the whole thing.

Keep posting stuff like this, and I'm going to have to group you in with the sensible cats supporters.

Keep posting stuff like this, and I'm going to have to group you in with the sensible cats supporters.
Are there any sensible Cats supporters?

Hawforn supporters are such a pathetic species with small man syndrome. Geelong don't care about 08, no one does,, they've won the ultimate twice since then. Let it go, move on. You are Geelong's bitch. They are laughing it up big time!
redface.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Suck it up Handbagger filth!

Back