Veteran 10k Posts
Nov 12, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
B.Celtics, FC Barcelona, Leeds Utd
Suck it up Bumber fans !!!

I know it's only NAB but still always satisfying to see the Bumbers loose a close game !!!

Are you trying to be funny?
Only good thing to come out of that game for us was Neagle with 4 goals and Stants.
Absolutely got arse-r*ped by the umpires. Come on 36 FF saints 23 FF Dons.
Ah well, bring on Round 1.

Are you trying to be funny?
Only good thing to come out of that game for us was Neagle with 4 goals and Stants.
Absolutely got arse-r*ped by the umpires. Come on 36 FF saints 23 FF Dons.
Ah well, bring on Round 1.
No need to whinge about the umpiring. Good to see that you guys have got some good young players.

How long have you been waiting to make a thread like this?

I'm sure we will all suffer losing a practice match by 3 points, missing our 7 players in the 22 against a likely top 4 side :rolleyes:

I know it's only NAB but still always satisfying to see the Bumbers loose a close game !!!

How did Geelong do last year, traitor? :rolleyes:

Strange you were saying our last wins meant nothing because they were only NAB games. Just promise me, when you jump of the Blues, you won't jump on the Bombers, we don't want turncoats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah well, you can't win em all ;)

Really happy with our performance tonight. We battled it out right to the end. Very good signs indeed :thumbsu:

geelong or carlton boy ? someone tell me this isn`t the boy who i unfortunately met at the royal about 3 years ago who swapped from geel to carl. the poor bloke who flitted from group to group needing a friend, is this the bloke ?

geelong or carlton boy ? someone tell me this isn`t the boy who i unfortunately met at the royal about 3 years ago who swapped from geel to carl. the poor bloke who flitted from group to group needing a friend, is this the bloke ?

They say he's Karl... but where they got the idea from that it's actually him, I do not know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Suffer Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back