Game Day SUNDAY SLOPS: 119 All Teal No Steele Yartapuulti Tarps V Punt Road Pansies (Ft - Whitesnake)

Remove this Banner Ad

Power do have a habit of choking.

Tiggers will go Jack Dyer on 'em, unless they're soft.

I gonna go Tiggers by 3.
I love you for saying the Tiges are going to win.
But we are basically playing foetuses today in our team.

If that is true, Richmond should have a mass abortion because none of them are any good lol 😆
How do you know that? I didn't know you paid much attention to our VFL side.

If that is true, Richmond should have a mass abortion because none of them are any good lol 😆
Scumton couldn't beat the Punt Road Pansies this year :$

giphy.gif

How do you know that? I didn't know you paid much attention to our VFL side.

Just the ones I seen at AFL level. Samson Ryan Dud - Noah Cumberland Dud - Jacob Bauer Dud

Let's be realistic, if most of your kids were any good, they would be getting games ahead of washed up hacks like McIntosh and Prestia

5 years of hard pain and rebuilding coming up for Richmond. It's out of you, * and the Eagles for the Spoon in 2024.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just the ones I seen at AFL level. Samson Ryan Dud - Noah Cumberland Dud - Jacob Bauer Dud

Let's be realistic, if most of your kids were any good, they would be getting games ahead of washed up hacks like McIntosh and Prestia

5 years of hard pain and rebuilding coming up for Richmond. It's out of you, * and the Eagles for the Spoon in 2024.
Jacob Bauer played maybe 3 games.
Noah Cumberland will be okay. He needs some time to work on confidence. He seems to have stage fright at the moment. But I think if he was to seek a trade there would be interest in him.

Rebuilding is fine. Carlton have been doing that for 28 years. Maybe you can give us some tips. 👍

Carlton have gone longer without seeing a flag 28 years (1995 - 2023) than me 27 years ( 1990 - 2017) and I was still 26 when we won the flag so I win 😁😁

Gooooo Tiges!!

Last time I rooted for you, you let me down. Please don't break my heart once more.
You always pick the wrong games to go for us lol

Jacob Bauer played maybe 3 games.
Noah Cumberland will be okay. He needs some time to work on confidence. He seems to have stage fright at the moment. But I think if he was to seek a trade there would be interest in him.

Rebuilding is fine. Carlton have been doing that for 28 years. Maybe you can give us some tips. 👍

Carlton have gone longer without seeing a flag 28 years (1995 - 2023) than me 27 years ( 1990 - 2017) and I was still 26 when we won the flag so I win 😁😁

To your credit, at least you are realistic and intelligent and self aware enough to know the next few years at Tigerland will be rough.

AP and TT are still in denial lol

To your credit, at least you are realistic and intelligent and self aware enough to know the next few years at Tigerland will be rough.

AP and TT are still in denial lol
I'm used to my sports teams being shit

Except Werribee. We are the best team ever and we're going to beat the Gold Cheat Suns in the VFL grand final to claim a rightful win for Victoria as a standalone club with no AFL listed players against a cheat club that will load there VFL side with AFL players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day SUNDAY SLOPS: 119 All Teal No Steele Yartapuulti Tarps V Punt Road Pansies (Ft - Whitesnake)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back